Summertime Saga is a game about after his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind, their father’s death though was suspicious and police investigated it. He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his father’s death, save for college and find a girl for prom.
Release Date: 2022-04-29
Developer: Patreon – Wiki – Bug Report – Progress Tracker
Version: v0.20.14 Pre-tech – Part 4
OS: Windows, Mac, Android, Linux
Modgame: Summertime Saga – Lain’s Mod Pack
Genre: 2DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Dating Sim, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Incest, MILF, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Camgirl, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Footjob, Handjob, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Group Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Footjob, Groping, Stripping, Twins, BDSM, Lesbian, Religion (Nun)
How To Install Game:
– Extract to desired location.
– Click on “game.exe” to start playing.
How to install Patches :
You need also have installed the incest patch from Lewdpatcher to have the whole experience.
Porn Channel Sub: L6bv12R
Porn Channel Pass: 12345
! Note: Messing around in the console can cause serious bugs, only enable console if you
know what you’re doing and are happy to take the risk.
1) From the main game directory navigate to the renpy folder, then open the common folder
2) Find the 00console.rpy file and open with notepad++
3) Search for the line: # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
4) Edit the line below from: config.console = False to config.console = True
5) Save and close the file
To open the console in game press: SHIFT + O
To close the console type in “exit” or right click
– Stat increase (+1, Max 10):
Increasing stats via the console WILL cause bugs, as events will not fire (especially
around the sister story line) so these instructions have been removed.
– Set Money:
– Six new animations (two with two variants).
– Integrated to help existing events feel more satisfying.
– Includes the addition of an existing character to the Cookie Jar.
– Small improvements to posing during Eve’s “Never Have I Ever” scene.
– Minor posing tweaks in Odette buttons.
– A slew of minor dialogue alterations for various scenes.
– Added missing assets to prevent an exception when milking Diane prior to acquiring the cow costume.
Changelog 0.20.12 (Pre-tech – Part 2):
- Six new animations (three with at least two variants).
- Including the restoration of an older, fan-favourite scene.
- Several new mini-events, to trigger new animations.
- Sploosh’s ideal pizza party made a reality.
- Rebuilt the milking minigame to improve fluid animation and performance.
- Improved the transitions into and out of the milking minigame.
- Allowed Diane to be milked during pregnancy and nursing for increased payouts.
- Removed long-disused variables from state machines, to reduce save sizes.
- Fixed a case where Anon would not wave as scripted.
- Added missing face for Chico and updated references to it.
- Prevented Maria’s apartment intro triggering at night which would lead to missing art.
- Tweaked activation of Diane’s first milk quest to avoid conflict with first conception attempt with Maria.
- Fixed Diane’s costume changing in the middle of her breeding scene and smoothed transitions.
- Ensured Jenny’s arms and face stay attached when handing over the photo from the attic.
- Improved robustness of variant data seeding for the cookie jar.
v0.20.11 (Pre-tech – Part I):
- Corrected a couple of minor typos in dialogue.
- Improved new Jenny event activation during save migration.
- Resolved issue preventing activation of Roxxy’s old locker sex event.
v0.20.10 (Pre-tech – Part I):
- Five new repeatable standalone events with all new dialogue.
- Five new animations (one with three variations) – one for each new event.
- A sixth new animation to add a new angle for an existing scene.
- Revisited some of Anon’s confused/puzzled expressions in existing dialogue.
- Improved and extended phone call visual effects to improve stability and versatility.
- Polished the pregnancy minigame transitions and optimised the spin calculation.
- Updated dialogues to restore the familial relationship between Jenny and Debbie.
- Extended the recap mode to include main story conclusion and additional cookie jar unlocks.
- Added loading image for when the game is starting up to desktop versions.
- Added Jenny’s movie date scene to cookie jar, as originally intended.
- Fixed various typos and made small improvements to existing dialogue.
- Tweaked beach foursome to unlock one girl at time to unlock.
- Corrected Daisy’s positioning during her repeatable pregnancy announcement.
- Resolved issue where Anon could only sire male offspring.
- Added missing cutscene to variant dialogue during the Jenny & Roxxy event.
- Updated old reference to the fertility lab being on the top floor of the hospital.
- Prevented Eve taking off clothes prematurely when entering the tent.
- Ensured Iwanka’s outfit schedule is correctly reset at the end of her pregnancy cycle.
- Fixed exception when viewing Roz’s scene in the cookie jar after Connie’s.
- Made it really painfully obvious that you need to CLICK THE HEAD.
- Improved finale warning to highlight lock-in and that the player should check their stats.
- Added stat fail toasts when failing minigames due to being under-levelled.
- Fixed posing issue with Maria’s casual outfit in some quests.
- Prevented exception when trying to reach the Main Menu during the Muay Thai minigame.
- Hid Anon’s auxiliary penis during Iwanka’s first blowjob.
- Prevent Jenny’s pregnancy pre-empting the main story event the night after the showdown.
- Added dialogue to animation loops introduced in 0.20.8.
- Resolved QTE arrows not displaying on touchscreen devices when spam tapping or having transitions disabled.
- Prevented breaking out of Maria’s pregnancy dialogue leading to missing arm issues!
- Fixed a few typos.
- Corrected reference to Anon in sewer minigame to reflect chosen name.
- Added hint variant for touchscreen devices to the strength training minigame.
- Fixed staging issue when attempting to complete some Tony quests in the evening.
- Resolved issue with confusing hint when only sleeping at the beach house.
- Prevented time skip during finale resulting in broken backgrounds.
- The grand finale of the main story.
- Five all new cookie jar scenes.
- New optional interaction with Rump after his arrest.
- Fully fleshed-out warehouse location.
- Two new minigames and one rebuilt minigame with a new variant.
- Adding evening art to the exterior of Debbie’s house.
- Complete refactor of the Muay Thai minigame, and various fight events.
- A new “New Game” mode for players that have already played Main Story parts I and II.
- Anon may now visit his Dad.
- Remade the school’s exterior such that it’s now not always blurred! \o/
- Restored unused and added missing inventory items and closeup art in Ms. Bissette’s route.
- Revealed the intended content of Anon’s French romance poem. Zut alors!
- Improved cop car button art on Debbie’s driveway.
- Baby chromosomes are now assigned at conception, not birth.
- Corrected Maria’s hands-on-hips pose when she’s dressed casually.
- Corrected Tina’s hands-on-hips pose when she’s dressed casually.
- Released Eve, Grace, and Odette from their morning forced locations after Odette’s route.
- Fixed trigger logging issue that would lie dormant until the next save migration.
- Updated Odette route activation during migration to account for a bug that was fixed in 0.20.5.
- Retouched a graphical error on the map button in French class.
- Resolved inconsistencies in how a cutscene displayed in Jenny’s route.
- Silenced exception when autosaving was triggered before any progress has been made.
- Fixed rare bug affecting backgrounds used during phone calls.
- Ensured game menus are fully modal, preventing a class of error where pausing could break a minigame.
- Prevented an exception when completing Diane’s first milk delivery in the evening.
- Fixed issue where a dominant choice in Jenny’s route would prevent learning her password.
- Removed Tony’s button the first time Anon gains access to the pizzeria kitchen at night.
- Fixed bug preventing Diane showing up for Rump’s prep walk on TV if quest was begun in the evening.
- Prevented issue on save/load cycle that would forever extend the wait to retry Diane’s wheelbarrow quest.
- Added guard to prevent a lock during Connie’s quest when a delivery dialogue is waiting to play.
- Changed skip to bedroom catch to trigger only when arriving from map to avoid some hard-locks.
- Fixed issue where Melonia could be using the hot tub in her bedroom after initial tub cleaning.
- Corrected an offset for Diane to ensure she gets displayed correctly in Daisy’s sex lead-in.
- Ensured that lasagne can only be picked up from the pizzeria, not Tony’s apartment.
- Restored a pair of missing arms for Daisy when speaking to her about missing her flowers.
- Fixed events taking place during Jenny’s pregnancy that should not be possible.
- Prevented repeating scene if Rump was arrested while Thotbot was still on order.
- Prevented error occurring outside Anon’s bedroom after completing Deb’s route.
- Fixed graveyard locks to account for Diane’s quests when arriving from her garden.
- Added delay to visiting Tony for the first time if the pizzeria is closed.
- An eerie mini-route for a certain someone.
- A brand new cookie jar scene with that person.
- A spooky new location.
- Wait … did the moon always look like that?
- A new collection of flag images for use with community translation packs.
- Re-organised and trimmed down fonts directory and reviewed licenses.
- Expanded font support for East Asian languages for use with translations.
- Improved performance of the credits screen for low end devices.
- Fixed some minor missing punctuation issues.
- Removed superfluous dialogue line from Tina’s recovery room interaction.
- Fixed some minor typos in Anon’s route hints.
- Restored the infamous helicopter scene so it can be repeated after the mayor’s arrest.
- Added stat notifications to Iwanka’s pregnancy notification phone call.
- Fixed the missing church bell closeup when viewed after dark.
- Improved save migration to repair Jenny’s ability to get pregnant after her route completes.
- Tweaked load sequence to attempt repair of timer seed missing in some upgraded saves.
- Corrected a line of dialogue in the recovery room when Tina has has twins.
- Revisited Grace & Odette’s end game interactions to have them play out as intended.
- Prevented some debug menu functions from triggering Anon’s sleep-cycle.
- Removed some broken and unnecessary debug menu buttons.
- Ensured Anon exits to the mall parking lot (not concourse) if triggering the toilet scene after dark.
- Fixed page insertion for Jenny’s diary to avoid duplicate pages showing up.
- Restored Yumi’s donuts dialogue while she’s outside Debbie’s house to assist with Mia’s route.
- Prevented Yumi being outside Debbie’s house from blocking Mia’s finding Harold quest.
- Allowed Anon to visit the bank location at night (it’s still closed, but it looks pretty!)
- Prevented Rump’s mall toilet scene occurring while he’s campaigning or in jail.
- Fixed tick and sleep triggers firing before the timer had been updated, causing unwanted behaviour.
- Ensured tick triggers fully fire reliably and consistently.
- Restored missing sleep pop-up and unused background when Jenny stays the night.
- Fixed pregnancies not being updated correctly after refusing Jenny sex the previous night.
- Delayed sleep events when the player is being forced to sleep to avoid game bricks.
- Repaired Connie’s outfit state if erroneously carried over from previous versions.
- Removed unintentional player ability to trigger more than four ticks per day.
- Curtailed player freedom following initial mugging to prevent game bricks in some scenarios.
- Restored the dealership front desk in the evenings while Josie is bedridden at the hospital.
- Fixed gender phrase in Melonia’s recovery room scene.
- Updated Anon’s internal virginity tracking so he can be honest in the game with Eve. Again. >_>;;
- Prevented Roxxy’s affection growing unchecked and breaking the game! Cold shower for you, missy!
- Removed Anon’s double appendage problem during Tina’s initial naughty encounter.
- Improved hinting to help players find Tina at the bank for the first time.
- Ensured Grace remains in Sugar Tats after meeting Mia, even if she’d normally be upstairs.
- Tweaked hints for Mia’s tattoo quest to focus on Saturday and speaking to Grace.
- Stopped Eve, Grace, and Odette’s bring baby home dialogues playing while they were still bedridden.
- Fixed layering on confirm screen to no longer clip play-time text when using accessibility tweaks.
- Restored channel image on the living room TV after the naughty channel is unlocked.
- The second of three main story parts.
- Five new cookie jar scenes, two with multiple variations.
- Melonia and Iwanka can now be impregnated.
- Three new interactive puzzles/events.
- It’s now possible to access Tony & Maria’s apartment.
- The bank and warehouse locations have been extended.
- Bonus content for Maria and Tina.
- Ever more evening variants for existing locations, including:
- Debbie’s Attic
- Lifeguard Tower (Beach)
- Maternity ward (Hospital Third Floor)
- Updated remaining character art and posing in day one.
- All outstanding old-style cutscene transitions have been updated.
- Consuela’s quest line is now integrated with main story events.
- Added new hint to tree on Raven’s Hill when following up on the Church bell quest.
- Introduction of multiple new VFX to aid storytelling.
- Improved positional rigging on a bunch of characters, including Anon.
- Removed now disused third-party python packages.
- Moved over to using the built-in python logger for improved resilience.
- Removed some now unnecessary preference settings.
- Updated Anon’s face in some older cutscenes.
- All cutscenes made translatable for language teams.
- Small improvement to how minor characters are managed internally.
- Location lock checking has been optimised.
- Expanded and refactored Cookie Jar menus to handle more characters.
- Improved how save migration and recovery works.
- QA together with translation teams have addressed many outstanding typos and spelling errors.
- Updated Eve’s appearance in Miss Dewitt’s cookie jar thumbnail.
- Resolved visual flower pot clipping in hospital recovery room.
- Moved Grace’s heavily pregnant stage to her apartment rather than the tattoo parlour.
- Removed source of ssl_match_hostname errors seen by some players.
- Extended the cinema’s opening hours to match those of the mall.
- Fixed issue that prevented waking in Jen’s room from being considered a real wake-up.
- Inserted missing background after opening certain texts from Consuela on the map.
- Added missing dexterity stat popups to the Muay Thai mini-game.
- Mitigated an issue where corrupted saves would prevent use of the load/save screens.
- Restored the incompatible save indicator icon.
- Fixed bug where in rare cases NPC location data would be incorrectly overwritten.
- Ensured the correct milk delivery dialogue is played during Maria’s nursing phase.
- Fixed text message system not always respecting custom character names.
- Remedied source of confusion during Mia quest which would prevent easel unlock.
- Standardised Okita’s serum colours in dialogue to blue and pink.
- Moved Lucy’s daycare button so she no longer stands atop the room divider in the foreground.
- Fixed incorrect transitions in the recovery ward for some mothers.
- Ensured Mia’s quest hints are swapped for her mother’s after route-split.
- Improved the final hints for both Mia and Helen’s route to reduce confusion.
- Prevented Helen appearing in her bedroom and at the Church at the same time.
- Switched to correct time-of-day background during Miss Ross’ sex scene.
- Delayed Jenny’s ability to get pregnant until after her route completes to avoid inconsistencies.
- Added missing tree to the park’s evening background.
- Updated Eve in the auditorium background used during the talent show.
- Turned on the tattoo parlour lights during the evening.
- Resolved small clothing inconsistency in Tina’s initial sex scene.
- Tweaked police lobby background with a cleaner curved wall directly opposite the camera.
- Enforced gaining Erik consent before just making off with the Master Blaster. Rude!
- Added missing night lock dialogue to Aqua’s home.
- Fixed Miss Okita’s office chair presenting as clickable when it isn’t.
- Aligned teacher office access mechanics to be more consistent.
- Fixed Miss Bissette’s office chair presenting as clickable when it isn’t.
- Ensured the principal’s drawer contents account for time-of-day when viewed.
- Prevented experiencing the fear of waking Odette when she’s already awake.
- Changed Eve’s “Hang out” dialogue to better reflect her geographical reality.
- Resolved issue where it was possible to escape from Diane’s cookie jar into gameplay.
- Added choice of outfit when replaying some of Diane’s cookie jar scenes.
- Removed non-sequitor dialogue when speaking to Odette on a weekend evening.
- Fixed clipping of Jenny’s face during the lead in to her late-night bedroom scene.
- Updated character avatar art on Roxxy’s Spin the Bottle mini-game.
- Fixed some home entrance dialogues that were previously not using blurred backgrounds.
- Prevented early acquisition of the hospital access card which could break Roz’s route.
– Added a notice for when a save has been migrated, and what to expect as a result.
– Bug Fixes:
– Updated Cassie, Ross and Rump cookie jar scenes to use correct backgrounds.
– Fixed Mia and Jane’s cookie jar scenes to ensure they repeat correctly.
– Ensured achievement ping gets dismissed after viewing achievement list.
– Delayed ability to purchase beach house until after the main story intro.
- The Main Story – Part One!
- Added apartment complex location.
- Maria, Josephine and Tina can now be impregnated.
- Expanded Bank location.
- Expanded Dealership location.
- New minigame.
- New minor characters: Tina and Nadya.
- Improved pizza delivery minigame experience.
- More detailed backgrounds and evening variants for some existing locations, including: Beach, Glazies, Library, Planet Thiccness, Police station
- Dimitri and Igor character art has been updated and expanded.
- Dynamic backgrounds continue to roll out, providing more focused dialogue backgrounds.
- Support for scripted phone calls to add variety to character interactions.
- Reworked phone to drastically reduce CPU usage and make parts translatable.
- Reimplemented the pizza delivery minigame.
- Optimised for consistent play-speed and smoother frame rates.
- Made delivery more consistent; aim Anon’s head at the front door.
- Art has also received a touch-up and been re-exported to reduce seams.
- Tuned the dynamic background code to be quicker and less memory hungry.
- Better support for perennial backgrounds (i.e. those without time variants).
- Stat check notifications have been moved out of dialogue to a separate UI element.
- Passed stat checks are now also shown, so branches are a bit more visible.
- Cutscene transition standardisation continues, with many more updated.
- ATM performance has been improved.
- The shower rota roulette has been improved to offer more flexibility.
- Resolved crash in phone caused by having no active quests.
- Enabled Consuela to carry twins, as always intended.
- Restored erroneously unused Diane cutscene asset.
- Fixed 100s of minor spelling and grammar issues.
- Reordered layer to show posing for some Consumr dialogue that was previously obscured.
- Removed possibility of taking Consuela to a locked church during her job hunt.
- Renamed the regular beaver plushie to be an otter to match its depiction.
- Corrected some of the flower names in Cupid.
- Updated some dialogue where the player’s chosen name for Debbie or Jenny was not being respected.
- Switched to using the correct background during Debbie’s day zero phone call.
- Fixed player name alignment on report card.
- Improved sleep prompt during Mia’s call for help quest.
- Remedied the time of day in which Grace & Odette’s date takes place.
- Fixed issue with daylight background being used at night during Jenny sex visits.
- Taught Micoe to give accurate information about the location of Pregnax, Priya and the lab.
- De-duplicated Jenny when she’d appear in the recovery room and at home after giving birth.
- Prevented a segment of Eve’s dialogue triggering prematurely on weekends.
- Given Debbie the ability to correctly identify a baby’s gender.
- Fixed Anon’s internal virginity tracking so he can be honest in the game with Eve.
- Updated a few instances where an incorrect blur was being used in the background.
- Removed some disused/superseded assets.
- Added some rails to Jenny’s ElectroClit quest to help avoid blocking other quests making use of Pink.
- Fixed visual oddity occurring on entering the school for the first time.
- Restricted access to Debbie’s panties while she’s in the room to prevent a conflict.
- Resolved multiple blocking quest conflicts with Jenny mentoring Roxxy.
- Removed an unneeded Bissette quest prompt that would play at the wrong time and without any background.
- Fixed multiple visual and gameplay issues in Roxxy’s first study quest.
- Prevented being able to jump start Diane’s breeding partner quest the night before.
- Added confirm step to stat resets in order to give a second chance to people that don’t understand.
- Improved school sneak quest rails to prevent accidental triggering of other quests.
- Revisited pregnancy updates such that they play in sequence instead of only the first.
- Fixed Annie’s button at her house to use correct dialogue.
- Limited Richard and Lucy’s dialogue prior to taking delivery of Diane’s milk for continuity purposes.
- Guarded against soft-lock when fooling around with Debbie instead of completing Diane’s route.
- Prevented the search dialogue prompt in Jenny’s room playing if she is present.
- Repositioned a Diane button that was trying to escape through the ceiling.
- Removed a redundant dialogue option from Ivy’s button menu.
- Restricted Lucy’s dialogue options about kids to when she’s in the daycare.
- Removed the pregnancy minigame once insemination has already occurred.
- Five additional cookie jar scenes.
- A new quest featuring Consuela and the Rumps is now available.
- Conseula can now be impregnated.
- It’s now possible to access Rump Manor and it’s inhabitants.
- The beach house has been extended with a kitchen.
- A new recovery ward has been added to the hospital for women that have just given birth.
- New minor characters: Chef Gamsay, Father Keeves, Melonia, Ricky and Thotbot.
- Improved pregnant bathroom visitation for Eve, Grace and Odette.
- Tony’s pizzeria is now open in the evening, complete with new art.
- Some old character buttons have been updated with the reworked visuals.
- Periodic autosaving has been replaced with a more checkpoint-like system.
- The goal here is to provide more reliable and comprehensible backup saves.
- The Debug Menu is now available to all users after acknowledging a disclaimer.
- The loading screen now displays from which version a save originates.
- Visual hints: Sepia for old but upgradable, and greyscale for unusable.
- A warning is now displayed on loading a “recovered” save to expect odd behaviour.
- A best effort attempt will be made to update older compatible saves on load so as to experience minimal disruption.
- New method to display native language dialogue with subtitles when a character is speaking an unfamiliar language.
- An experimental new system for generating background close-ups for dialogue.
- Move character rename pop-up onto the new pop-up infrastructure.
- Continue process of updating cutscene transitions.
- Rework of season detection and related debug controls.
- Experimental sex options screen with forward looking translatable interface is being trialled.
- The loading of old save files is now prevented rather than being allowed to crash.
- Fixed the debug log sometimes saving to read-only parts of the disk.
- Fixed issue where eGay window would need to be dragged in order to purchase the Orcette.
- Fixed oversight where Anna wouldn’t be available for yoga until introduced by Tammy at the gym in the afternoon.
- Fixed bug where pre-buying the Orcette Cosplay would lock the player out of sex with June.
- Fixed a crash occurring when attempting to play the poker mini-game.
- Fixed a bug causing the self-voicing key “v” to become disabled.
- Fixed incorrect backgrounds being shown when Anon or Erik lost at poker.
- Fixed the radio at the pier playing much too loudly.
- Fixed a bug when forcing the location of a state machine with no state.
- Fixed the player finding themselves in the mall at night after identifying Jenny’s stalker.
- Fixed Mia’s intro triggering when clicking the school doors instead of when arriving outside.
- Fixed a quest conflict between the talent show and Eve’s Miss Ross encounter.
- Fixed some dialogue oopsies around baby genders.
- Fixed issue where the Pink Cyclone mall quest wasn’t completable in the evening.
- Fixed incomplete Eve art pad sister sketch cutscene in the park.
- Fixed missing background in bathroom when talking to Jenny.
- Fixed missing payout after first blow job camshow.
- Fixed bug with the doghouse button in the trailer park.
- Player is now charged when opting to pay the dealership fee in Debbie’s quest.
- Removed legacy Cumdoom sprite to avoid confusion.
- Prevented conflict between Roxxy and Eve’s quest lines in the park in the evening.
- Fixed bug that would trap player in school when attempting the stealth mission at night.
- Fixed 100s of minor spelling and grammar issues.
- Removed visual artifact that made Tuuku appear to have a tumour.
- Restored Eve’s missing arm during rooftop tent foreplay.
- Updated name choice dialogues to use correct character colours.
- Added dialogue to improve doughnut buying experience rather than dialogue just cutting out.
- Fixed save/load bug that could brick Roxxy’s route.
- Removed dialogue option to ask Roxxy about Clyde’s return prior to being aware of it.
- Resolved cause of exception triggering during a character’s repeated pregnancy.
- Removed ability to sleep one’s way out of Mia’s rescue quest.
- Now we know who the priest is, make sure it’s not possible to accidentally steal his robes. It’s not a dog, but…
- Improved dialogue hints during the hunt for Harold.
- Fixed posing issue that would throw an exception when speaking to a pregnant Daisy.
- Fixed baby count based dialogue in daycare when first birth ever is twins.
- Diane’s outfits. Again. The gift that keeps on giving.
- Fixed first Debbie/Diane threesome being able to partially lock the player in the house in perpetuity.
- Prevented pregnancy texts being cleared during the save/load cycle.
- Guarded against crash caused by asking Diane for a milk sample while in her nightgown.
- Removed pregnancy progression being blocked by the player ignoring text messages.
- Stopped letting Richard O’Brien manage Diane’s shed. No more automatic lock-in situations.
- Routed around seeing daylight assets at night when pouring milk on Daisy’s statue.
- Disabled barn dialogues playing when Diane was absent and/or Daisy was asleep.
- Removed timer tick post gardening mini-game where it causing a problem with the vegan pizza quest.
- Updated legacy asset in Jenny’s route seen during the broken pipe incident.
- Split the paint item into paint and ink to resolve the item-based conflict between Dewitt and Ross routes.
- Altered ambiguous hints during the search for Tuuku at the tattoo parlour party.
- Disabled being able to write a save message for auto save slots, it’s not possible to manually save there anyway.
- Fixed some erroneous close-up/blurs in Pink when talking to Ivy in the evening.
- Allowed Diane’s pregnancy announcement to take place in Debbie’s living room.
- Altered fantasy Eve such that when appropriate she’s given some balls.
- Prevented Diane’s “return from hospital with baby” scene playing while she was still in hospital.
- Switched to correctly using Diane’s night time baby button in Debbie’s living room after dark.
- Added night asset for beach house bed with correct lighting.
- Moved Mia to her house when Harold goes missing, such a concerned daughter! School will have to wait.
- Worked around issue where attempting to locate Harold on Raven’s Hill after dark would glitch due to missing assets.
- Fixed declining to have sex with Odette forcing sex anyway.
- Fixed close-ups in Cosmic Cumics, and the blur during the Lucha Day scene with Pink Cyclone.
- Ensured that the Cow Suit and Breeding Session options are available for Diane, even if milking is skipped.
- Increased verbosity of stat check fail messages to reduce player confusion.
- Added new background for when talking to Eve on stage while it’s graffitied.
- Revoked access to Eve’s garage prior to being invited inside.
- Removed dialogue option to ask Roxxy if she’s heard from Clyde before he’s even left.
- Prevented telescope interface persisting into Jenny dialogue when caught spying on neighbours.
- Restored trigger for Eminem achievement.
- Prevented Roxxy French classroom scenes triggering when she’s not present.
- Fixed the floating, masturbating ghost. If you saw it, you know the one.
- Fixed Debbie and Daisy sometimes holding the wrong baby in certain scenes.
- Ensured Roxxy disappears from the phone tracker once her route is complete.
Die “de.zip” in den Spiele-Ordner von Summertime Saga “Game” entpacken.
Viel Spaß beim Spielen!.
Keywords: Download Summertime Saga, Download Summertime Saga Novel, Download Summertime Saga mega, Download Summertime Saga full version, Summertime Saga Android visual novel.