Summer Scent game is about It’s the beginning of summer. Jack is 18 years old and has just finished high school by graduating. He has a tense relationship with Eve, his “childhood friend” who seems to have disliked him cordially for a few years. Jack’s parents had left town for a week, Eve invites her best friend, Cassie, to join them. They have the house and the pool for them alone. How Jack will handle the situation depends on you.
Release Date: 2023-07-06
Developer: The Naughty Captain Patreon – Itch.io – GameJolt
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Romance, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Group sex, Incest
- New content. 7 scenes (Scenes 19 to 25), 29 417 words, 10 000 lines of code, 959 images for 1015 total renders.
- Added a text message interface to display text interactions. Only for Day 6 part 3 content for now.
- The inkling module has been removed. It is replaced by the lifeline, which will allow for a more precise display of the whole trigger chain.
- Stealing the panties during day 2 will now lock you into either the Moronic Hero, Psychotic Knight or Evil Asshole paths.
- Jack cannot be friendly with Luke anymore during the coffee shop event on day 3.
- Being a cad during the night pool event on day 3, is now only available on the Moronic Hero, Psychotic Knight and Evil Asshole paths.
- The option to lie to Cassie again, about Jack’s experience, has been removed.
- As a consequence, Dom Cassie is very pleased and won’t crush Jack’s balls anymore during her night event on day 3.
- The final option to reject Eve on her love path on day 3 has been removed.
- The option to fail your love story with Cassie on day 5 night has been removed.
- The option allowing you to exit the Dual Dom path on Day 6 has been removed.
- A few continuity errors have been rectified.
- Several typo and punctuation errors have been corrected.
The Renpy engine has been updated.
Corrections to Day 4 script. Some conditions have been corrected.
Corrections to Day 6 part 1 script. Some conditions have been corrected. A few lines of content have been added.
Corrections to Day 2 script. Typos and punctuation.
Corrections to Day 3 script. Some typos have been corrected. A continuity error has been rectified.
The Lighthouse Mode has been added to the game. Activating it will show you the triggers for a selected path.
The Achievements system has been modified to be more Steam compliant.
The warnings at the start of the game have been reworked into a proper introduction sequence.
A lot of changes in the background code, for better maintenance and clearer organisation. It’s still a work in progress. The game is now more modular, which should allow for easier distribution in the future.
The whole Day 1 has been reworked. 2445 lines of script, 8250 words, 213 new renders. Trust me, it’s way better than the previous version.
Day 6 Part 2 contains 8 scenes (Scenes 11 to 18).
28 725 words, 9158 lines of code. 893 shots are posed, rendered, post-processed and exported.
- Day 6 part 1 content. 50 351 words, 11 249 lines of code, 1060 renders.
- The logic of the Moronic Hero and Kelly Path has been corrected. Your saves on this path won’t work properly.
- The text has been tweaked to display a more prominent outline. It should now be easier to read.
- Hidden choices are now exposed.
- Various bugs and typos have been corrected.
- You can no longer rename Eve and Cassie.
- A few lines of the introduction of Eve, on day one, have been rewritten, to better explain her situation. This will probably need further tweaking.
- Added a presplash screen, as the initial loading time can be noticeable.
- Added a new title screen.
- Several other things I forgot about.
- Day 5 content is 1074 renders and about 87 850 words long. It’s twice the size of V0.4 which was already twice the size of the previous version.
- I have completely scrapped the gallery. It was buggy and inefficient.
- I also got rid of the credits page. More about that in the “What about the future?” part of this post.
- I’ve reworked the save and load page but couldn’t go as deep as I wanted. It’s still a work in progress. As a consequence, the Save / Load interface will be a mess when it’ll come to display your old save files.
v0.4.0 Early Access
Summer Scent V0.4 Early Access (dont’t about bugs this is a early release)
- New GUI. I tried to make something clean and sober while still aiming for a bit of personality.
- The gallery. I couldn’t make renpy default gallery system to work properly. So I coded my own. You will have to replay the game to unlock images.
- Bug corrections. Some undefined variables are now defined, some badly indented blocks are now in their correct place.
- I’ve found and corrected the bug that was preventing me from generating translation files. So I can now seriously think about internationalization. Maybe a french version in a future update?
Day 3 content is here. Day 3 consists of 338 new renders and 4450 lines of code and dialogue.
Added an interface to track the girls’ stats points. It’s ugly.
Added several new triggers on Day 1 and Day 2. That means that your previous saved game won’t be compatible with V0.3.
Added some buttons on the main menu.
A “Credits” page now replaces the “About”.
It is recommended to start a new save.
*For v0.6.3 **PC: Extract contents to the “game” folder found inside the title’s main folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
Directory (folder) structure when installed correctly:
(ThisTitleName) folder/ ├── game/ │ ├── SanchoMod/ │ └── (support files) ├── lib/ ├── renpy/ └── (ThisTitleName).exe
Keywords: Download Summer Scent game, Summer Scent Android.