Sorcerer v0.25 by Talothral, Sorcerer is a game about This is the story of Alexander Ward, and him discovering that the world isn’t as simple place as it seems. Follow his journey in this new world.
Release Date: 2021-07-19
Developer: Talothral Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
All of these (and more) are coming with future updates.
Day 25 implemented
Grammar, spelling, and few minor bugs fixed (thanks to Adry Lemon, Kaos, ShaddyModda, RayKeaneSky for spotting stuff)
Well, this is happening soon, just waiting for one of the packets to upload.
- Day 24 fully implemented
– Both branches are available. I do recommend starting from the end of day 23 if you aren’t on Li’s path. On Li’s path you should be safe to start from the save you were prompted to make.
- 698 Renders (320 in 23.5 and 378 with 24.0)
- Implemented “Characters” menu for those who need reminders about the characters, this is still a work in progress.
- Pile of grammar and spelling fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon and ShaddyModda)
So the releases. This update will be a bit special case but more of that in the actual release post.
There will be release within next 24 hours, depending how pain my net is being. Anyway… I have still some tests to run and build which will take few hours
- First half of day 24 is implement.
– Li’s branch is available right now.
– Players are told to save before the branching choice happens if on Li’s branch. Those who didn’t chose to meet Li on day 5 you might want to wait until full version.
- 321 Renders.
- Grammar and spelling fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Phaelan Hood, and Shaddy Modda)
I’ll put up the release schedule once I’ve done the final tests and done the release builds.
Day 23 implemented
Day 22 implemented
Grammar and other fixes
Day 21 implemented
Bunch of grammar and spelling fixes. (Adry Lemon, Tora, Phaelan Hood, Shaddy… and few others who I forgot and I can’t find the post at the moment)
- Day 20, the association event, implemented.
- 420 renders…
- Pause feature patch integrated (Thanks to ShaddyModda).
This version allows you to either pause or change the delay between image changes (1 to 10 seconds) if you like the auto change but need longer time between them.
- Pile of grammar, spelling and whatnot fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, To_Begin_With, Hunter Sweden, Phelan Hood)
- Few tweaks for android versions (the save naming should be disabled now properly, tested on Android 6.0)
- Day 18 implemented
- 392 Renders
- Various grammar and spelling fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon)
- Day 17 implemented
– Finally getting Miyuki back
- 372 renders
- Textbox transparency slider implemented (Thanks to ShaddyModda)
- Save naming implemented (Thanks to ShaddyModda)
- Pile of grammatical errors fixed (Thanks to Adry Lemon, ShaddyModda, and Wolverine)
- Added “final save location”, hopefully this will help with some of the issues with saves.
So with this release the “transparent textbox mod” is discontinued and I recommend removing it, instructions will be in the release post.
Day 16 implemented.
– One step closer for getting Miyuki back and few hooks for the future.
And grammar fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon)
The tags, there are more to come so that is just short version for now. And no, I will not get rid of the girl with the prosthetic leg, nor she will be magically heal up. However unlike in TRS the majority of the sex is optional, to a point, so you can avoid SOME content with her without having too many negative consequences with the relationship with her. And that leads to…
Choices have consequences! Currently there are no sudden “Game Over” choices, but certain choices will affect how certain scenes will play out later on and it might not be positive outcome with certain combinations. This includes sex, so sometimes it isn’t the smartest idea to follow your dick. You have been warned.
And as for final note, all builds will be public eventually. There is a reason why I need to keep them as patron only, for a while at least. And as long as I’m alive this VN will be done regardless of the amount of patrons I have, and fully released to the public once it is done. So if you want to support what I create, thank you. If not, thank you for playing and I hope you enjoyed what I’ve created. And yes, I suck at writing synopsis/overview!
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your “Sorcerer” app -> Click “Show Package Contents” -> Open the “Contents” then “Resources” folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named “game” from the mod to the “autorun” folder -> Click merge
Keywords: Download Sorcerer Game.