Our Red String v0.9 Final by EvaKiss, Our Red String is a game about you play as both Ian and Lena as you’ll be making choices affecting their storylines in many meaningful ways. As you uncover the world of ORS, you will face multiple-choice mechanics, branching story-lines and character depth and evolution.
Release Date: 2021-11-10
Update Interval: 1-2 Months
Developer: EvaKiss Patreon
Version: v0.9 Final
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Other Game: Good Girl Gone Bad
Genre: 2DCG, Male & Female protagonists, Romance, Corruption, Stripping, Teasing
Swipe Up : Menu
Swipe down : Hide text
Swipe left : Rollback
Swipe Right : Skip
- bug fixes to story
- Two new scenes with Emma
- Edit to ch8 – Emma x Jeremy scene
v0.9 Beta – 2021/10/29
- bug fixes to story, more proofreading
- bug fixes to gallery, added 2 missing scenes (which were already in alpha release)
- edited some facial expressions to be less exaggerated
v0.9 Alpha – 2021/10/24
- Chapter 9 release
- Official gallery added to the game
- Complete rework of back-end code structure
- Added two new, fully fledged sex scenes: Ian x Emma and Lena x Mike, with 10 new flull-screen illustrations, with variations and 1 new animation.
- Now Lena can choose to wear two necklaces during her concert, and they will also show up during Ian x Lena sex scene
- A new illustration for Lena x Mike sex scene in Chapter 5 and a reworked illustration I wasn’t happy with.
- I retconned Lena handing Seymour Ian’s book. Now she hands it to him at the start of the photo shoot in Chapter 6
- Added an option to skip Ian’s heavy bag boxing minigame in Chapter 5
- Added the missing cameos
As I’m working on Chapter 8, I’ve also revised a couple things across the previous chapters. I’ve gone over Ian and Wade’s interactions, since there were some incongruities after tweaking Wade’s job situation, and this also allowed me to revise his and Cindy’s introduction in Chapter 1.
Having to work on the game release after release, and trying to publish them as fast as I’m able, means that I rarely get to revise what I wrote and polish things. I’ll admit I’m not a fan of going over what I wrote over and over again, but in this case I think that first scene flows better and represent the characters more accurately, since I didn’t know them as well as I do now when I first started writing them. It’s a minor thing, but to me it’s important!
I’ve also added two new tracks to the soundtrack, now Cindy has her own dedicated theme, as she should! When she appears on screen she usually steals the show, and she needed some music to highlight the impact she has.
Anyways, just a few small changes but I thought they were worth re-releasing this last update.
It’s finally here! Chapter 7: Heavenly Sins is finished. The Beta corrects a few minor bugs and spelling mistakes present in the Alpha and adds a few tweaks to some scenes that I felt needed to be modified, but it’s subtle stuff. Updates to the Agenda section are still needed and will be implemented in the Final version, which will also contain a new sex scene, so stay tuned for that!
This has probably been the most challenging update I’ve pushed out so far, and it took me longer than I anticipated, but I think it’ll be worth it. Thank you so much for your patience and support, and I hope you really enjoy this one!
This update is packed with the most amount of content I’ve ever crammed in a single episode, it has 80+ full-screen, full-color illustrations, 20.000+ lines of narrative code and sex scenes with over 10 characters. Be mindful, to see all possible events you’ll have to go over the chapter at least two separate times, and a lot of what will happen is dependant on your previous choices.
Did you Lena tell Louise about Jeremy’s games, causing them to break up, or are they still together? Did Lena sleep with Robert or rejected him right away? What’s Ian relationship to Emma, Alison, and the other female cast? Try different choices to discover wildly different scenes.
Thanks to everyone who helped me polish this and reported any bugs. Everything should be fixed now, and I also added a couple new small features.
- Updated the Agenda information and created missing character profiles.
- Added the option to manually name individual saves (thank you Lara for your mod!)
- Ironed out minor bugs that could cause compatibility issues moving forward (thank you BloodyMares and Cabot, and anyone who reported them!)
- Cleaned remaining typos and grammar mistakes (thank you again, vBerlichingen!)
- Changed the variable requirement for the appearance of certain character (can’t say more without spoiling it, so I’ll talk about that more in depth in a later post)
This means, as always, that there might be some problems moving forward if you use old save-files. I know it’s annoying, but this is a work in progress, after all… You will be able to play chapter 6 with older saves, but is probable at some point you’ll experience some minor bugs, or have problems accessing new scenes, so I’d recommend starting a fresh save at some point. I’ve tried to make starting over worth it, though…
So, what’s new in the enhanced edition?
- I’ve added a couple things to strengthen the driving narrative of the story, making Ian and Lena’s personal goals a bit more clear. Lena’s situation at the café is also re-worked and better tied to the narrative and gameplay.
- I’ve added a few new interactions with Axel and Ivy that will open up interesting plot points in the future. Not including them felt like a missed opportunity.
- I’ve restructured Ian’s training sessions to be more coherent. I dug myself in too deep giving the option to choose between two martial arts, but it’s something I wanted to explore. Now the progression is clearer and makes more sense, and there’s also a new goal related to that path of the game: an upcoming tournament!
- I’m reworking Robert scenes to make him more likeable. Don’t worry, you’ll still have the jerk you love to hate, if you don’t correspond his advances. But I felt Lena had a lack of appealing options 5 chapters into the game, so I want to make Robert fun to pursue if you as a player are into it.
- There will also be a new naughty scene you’ll see over the phone… Just make sure you’re in good terms with Jeremy
- I’ll implement a way to track the current day in game, so you always know where the scene you’re playing is happening in the chronological order.
- I’ve also made some minor tweaks to some stats and restructured the way I compute the variables in the script, but that shouldn’t concern you.
- Some other minor tweaks and re-writes I can’t remember now, but most importantly…
- ANIMATIONS! I’ve been experimenting with the idea and implemented quite a few animations during sex scenes. It’s a feature that has been really requested and I’ve decided to give it a try… They are just simple 2-frame animations, but it’s the best I can do considering my work-load and schedule. I want to hear your opinion on them… Do you like them? Do you feel they add something of value and are they worth the time and effort needed to create them?
I hope you enjoy the new version and keep supporting the game moving forward. It really means the world to me.
Chapter Alpha Build
This final release of Chapter One has a completely reworked sprite system
*1. Download the
OurRedString-v0.9-pc folder (same place as
Unren, press numpad 1
Extract RPA packages
Hotfix file and extract in the same folder as the
.exe. This should ask you to overwrite two files, click
8. Play and enjoy your new Emma scenes!
Keywords: Download Our Red String Game, Download Our Red String full version, Our Red String android.