Mystwood Manor v0.2.1.5 by Faerin, Mystwood Manor Game, In ancient woods the realms collide and thus the veil wears thin,
Spirits dwell and dreams shall haunt all those who stay within.
So take great heed and turn away when myst devours your sight,
Lest you get caught and forevermore lie trapped in endless night.
Release Date: 2020-09-25
Developer: Faerin Patreon
- Added Laura as a new recruitable staff member.
- Added 3 new events for Laura.
- Added hotel level 3 (you can now unlock an additional guest bedroom).
- Added level 3 requirements and interactions for all guests.
- Added a new special character that will help you train your staff members.
- Added 3 new rooms (nurse’s office, massage parlor and study).
- Added tier 1 study outfit and images for all girls.
- Added a new map location.
- Added all tier 2 uniforms for Kay.
- Added all tier 3 uniforms for Riley.
- Added a new event for Riley.
- Added the healthcare stat.
- Added the first low healthcare event (girls can get sick and need to be treated at the nurse’s office before they can return to work).
- Added 2 new items (for now all items can be found exploring the manor, eventually these will be hidden in different locations).
- Staff wages are now increased accordingly when they level up.
- Fixed a bug causing the current skill experience (percentage) not to be added to the satisfaction score. This caused the satisfaction score to be too low in many occasions.
- Fixed a bug causing white images to appear at random points.
- Fixed a bug causing Riley’s second and third tier two events to trigger at any time of day.
- Fixed a bug causing the sweatbands not to increase the guest satisfaction.
- Fixed several additional minor bugs.
Added 4 new events for Julia.
Added all tier 3 uniforms for Julia.
Added 3 new events for Riley.
Added all tier 2 uniforms for Riley.
The maintenance room can now be renovated for free as part of the story.
Kay now shows up one turn after talking to Micky about her, and will be available for work the turn after (to prevent the maintenance stat from dropping too much, before you can do anything about it).
Implemented item effects.
Added 3 new items (for now all items can be found exploring the manor, eventually these will be hidden in different locations).
Added hints for the progression events for both staff members and guests (you can turn these off in the settings).
Increased speed of the results overview screen.
Re-rerdered the images for Amber’s nightly masturbation scene (to increase the quality).
Fixed a bug causing freezes when UI animations where switched off.
Fixed a bug causing the kitchen staff not to get exp when serving a VIP guest in the restaurant.
Fixed a bug causing the dialog history to lock up when hiding the dialog.
First of all, I have made several changes to the gameplay mechanics to reduce the grind, based on your feedback on the poll at the beginning of this month. Hopefully, the game will play a lot smoother now. With the help of several new testers, I was able to fix a LOT of bugs, both old and new ones (over 50)! I have also included the first events for Kay as well as new events for Amber at tier 3. With most of the bugs smoothed out now, I can start focusing on adding content. That means that the next update(s) will be a full story/content update. Thanks for supporting me and I hope you will enjoy it! All the best, Faerin
• Added 3 new events for Amber (including the first 2 animations!).
• Added all tier 3 uniforms for Amber.
• Added 3 new events for Kay.
• Updated all older dialogs/scenes to reflect outfit tier changes.
• Added an option to skip UI animations in the settings.
• During the results phase, one random image will be shown now (instead of one for each girl/guest), in the following order of priority: 1. Guest complaints (if you get one of these, you won’t get a staff image). 2. New staff images (these will be added to your gallery). 3. Staff images that you have seen before.
• When you complete a guest’s stay without any complaints, they will get the VIP status for that level. VIP guest interactions will be skipped and handled automatically (and succeed if a staff member with enough skill is present). Note: If you prefer to play all interactions manually, this can be switched off in the settings.
• Added an overview screen to the results for a quick summary (to replace the individual results that were removed).
• Added the first upkeep events (for the housekeeping and maintenance stats). These can trigger when the corresponding stat is low.
• Increased satisfaction bar speed (even more) and lowered the volume a bit.
• Added the current and required experience for skills to their tooltip.
• Fixed a bug that caused the selected guest level in the lobby to reset on loading a savegame.
• Fixed a bug that caused the hotel attributes to show incorrect values on loading a savegame.
• Text input now only accepts legal characters.
• Julia now receives experience when she works in the lobby for the first (during the tutorial).
• Fixed a bug causing the last image of a dialog to skip back to the previous one when skipping through.
• Events are no longer locked when they shouldn’t be.
• The check-in phase can no longer get skipped (causing a guest to be “stuck” in the lobby).
• The guest level cannot be set higher than the hotel level anymore.
• Fixed a bug causing Amber not to join your staff.
• Fixed a bug causing the menu to go behind the guest tooltip during checkout.
• Getting the exact required satisfaction now shows as a success (as it should).
• Fixed a bug that caused returning guests to not go to their selected activities.
• Fixed a bug that caused certain failed interactions not to register as a strike.
• Added the current and required experience for a skill to its tooltip.
• Fixed a bug causing the interface to lock up after doing a renovation.
• Fixed the waiting area upgrades for the sauna and the fitness as they were bugged (the upgrades will be renamed and get different images later on).
• Fixed a bug causing Amber’s “maid to measure” event to trigger before getting to skill level 2.
• Fixed a bug causing the claim reward button on the tier list dropping off-screen.
• Updated the tier reward requirement tooltips to better explain their meaning.
• Added a tooltip to the claim tier reward button.
• Fixed a bug that caused scenes of the girl sleeping to be prioritized over the working scenes.
• Fixed a bug causing low-level special events not to trigger at higher staff levels.
• Fixed a bug that caused special event dialogs not to be added to the history log (for both staff members and guests).
• Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect event tiers for guests to be shown on their profile.
• Fixed a bug in replaying guest events (Orville’s).
• Fixed an additional 25 minor bugs.
• Added Riley as an unlockable staff member.
• Added Kay as an unlockable staff member.
• Added the first 3 events for Riley.
• Added the fitness center and the corresponding outfits.
• Added the sauna and the corresponding outfits.
• Added the maintenance room and the corresponding outfits.
• The maintenance stat will now unlock as part of the story.
• Added image galleries to each of the character profiles. Whenever an image is added, a camera icon will appear and a shutter sound will be played. (Right now only the working images are added, in the future, this will be expanded).
• Updated the level 2 guest requirements.
• Added guest dialogs for the sauna and the fitness center and their corresponding outfits, as well as several new activities for level 2 guests.
• Removed the confirm button on the activity, check staff, and check guest screen. (So you can now just click once.)
• Added a back button to the activity, check staff, check guests, and map screen. (To make up for the loss of the confirm button.)
• Increased the update speed of the satisfaction bar to a set time interval (please let me know if it’s still too slow for you).
• I have rebalanced the guest rewards and room costs to reduce the grind. Leveling up the hotel takes a bit longer now, so you should have enough money to continue construction as soon as you get to level 2, allowing for a smoother progression. (Please let me know if you think the costs/rewards should be balanced differently.)
• Fixed a bug causing you to get a blank card from Isabella.
• Fixed several minor bugs.
Upcoming changes in the next update(s):
• Skip tutorial.
• Destiny points (and exchanging them).
• Splash screen.
• More locations to explore.
• More girls to hire.
• More guests.
• More special events.
• Attribute events.
• Further balancing of the costs and rewards.
• Added 3 new events for Julia.
• Added 5 new events for Amber.
• Added the first event for Orville Nestor.
• Added the start of 3 new exploration events for the woods (these will be expanded in a later version).
• Added the first 5 items (that can be found while exploring).
I’ve managed to do a lot, but it took a lot more time than I anticipated to add all the guests, outfits and rooms.
So I wasn’t able to add all the events yet.
For that reason I have decided to spend the next month on doing nothing but renders and new scenes, to fill in all the blanks (guests events, girl progression events, new outfit levels, etc.)
Note: You will have to start over, as I have made several structural changes.
I expect that this (or the next version) will be the last time restarting twill be required.
I hope you will enjoy the update and look forward to your feedback.
Added 9 new guests (and removed Diane).
Added the 2nd floor and guest bedrooms (this is explained in the updated tutorial).
The bar and the restaurant can now be renovated (and the corresponding outifts will be unlocked).
You can now level up the hotel to level 2. This unlocks an additional guest bedroom and 3 new rooms (these 3 will be added in the next update, as well as guests that will visit them).
Added 3 progression events for Julia (In the next update her tier reward will be added and you will be able to upgrade to her next outfit level).
Added 1 progression event for Amber. (In the next update other events and tier reward will be added and you will be able to upgrade to her next outfit level).
Rebalanced all costs/rewards to reflect actual gameplay.
Adjusted the tutorial and the starting amount according to the the new balancing.
You can now choose the “check on guest” activity to unlock their stories/hints/rewards. Right now this is just a placeholder dialog, but these events will be added in the next updates.
Added the wages screen: at the end of each week you will be able to choose which girls to hire/fire.
Updated the hotel attribute upkeep system: the icons now show the current attribute value, if you mouseover you will see the projected value.
The hotel level tooltip now shows the required reputation for the next level.
Staff members can now gain experience and their skills can level up (this is explained in the updated tutorial).
Added a guest level selection to the lobby (this is unlocked at level 2).
Added the first room upgrades for the lobby, kitchen en restaurant and bar.
When a new guest enters the lobby, you can now see the current guests as well to make it easier to determine if you want to check in that guest.
Fixed a bug with saving on the activity screen during the tutorial.
Fixed a bug when replaying Julia’s late night visit scene from the staff progress tab.
Upcoming changes in the next update(s):
Destiny points (and exchanging them).
Assigning tarot cards.
More locations to explore.
More girls to hire.
More special events.
Dialog history log.
As always, feedback is appreciated and I hope you are all staying safe and healthy!
All the best,
Please note that previous savegames will not work, but you can now skip the intro if you don’t want to play through it again.
This was the last update that needed a lot of coding for a while. The base mechanics are implemented, so starting next update we will finally leave the “demo” phase and get to the “real thing”. It will be the first big content update (v.0.1.0) and I expect it to be finished in 4 weeks from now!
Finished to hotel management introduction.
Added images and outfits for all current scenes and rooms.
Amber can now be unlocked as a staff member!
Added the first “real” guest.
Added the renders for two new rooms, the restaurant, and the bar.
These can not be unlocked yet (as you need hotel level 2 for that), but this will be possible in the next update.
Added an option to skip the intro, you will get a random starting tarot card.
Added a button that hides the UI.
(Auto and skip will be icons in a later update, there will also be a dialog log.)
Implemented the progress tab on the staff profile, showing all special events for each girl.
Right now, it’s just the nipple slip scene with Julia, but more will be added next update.
Added collectible rewards for each set of progression events.
The first tier and its rewards for Julia should be available in the next update.
Added a replay option: Click any completed progression event to view it again.
Finished the guest encounter, now resulting in a satisfaction score.
If you fail to reach the required score, the encounter for that guest will fail.
When you fail 3 times, the guest will leave the hotel without paying.
Implemented guest check out. If a guest completes their stay, you will get the rewards listed on the guest profile.
Implemented hotel attributes (so far only housekeeping will be visible, the others will be introduced later in the story).
Added tooltips for all stats and most navigation buttons.
You can now save on the activity screen as well (and at night).
Updated the staff, guest and room tooltip designs.
Added a Spanish translation.
• Finished the 2nd half of the introduction.
• Updated a lot of the first renders, to fix mistakes/imperfections.
• Space/enter skips to the next line, ctrl skips through the entire dialog (I might change this to unread lines only later).
• Added background music and some sound effects.
• Implemented the tarot card system.
• Added the first 12 tarot cards.
• Added post-processing effects (enabling dynamic fog, bloom & tarot card effects). This can be switched off in the settings in case your pc can’t handle it, or you don’t like the effects.
• Added some additional images for the full version (the full version will contain additional close-ups and scrolling images).
Upcoming changes in the next update(s):
• Dialog choices during the intro, affecting the cards you can choose from.
• UI design.
• A splash screen.
• Multiple translations.
• Mod support.
• Hotel management gameplay.
Have fun with the new version!
Feedback is appreciated, as always!
All the best,
Saves prior to v0.1.0 will not work, but you can now skip the intro if you don’t want to play through it again.
Keywords: Download Mystwood Manor mega, Download Mystwood Manor, Download Mystwood Manor full version.