Monster Girl 1,000 v5.0.2 by TwistedScarlett, Monster Girl 1,000 is a game about A young, orphaned warrior lives as the sole male in a village of monster girls. The local deity, the goddess of fertility, tasks him to breed with 1,000 monster girls to help leverage the population. He’s joined by an elf girl and a demon girl as he ventures out into a new, mysterious world full of monster girls to build his harem.
Biggest update yet!
Bessie, Ray and You enter the biggest colosseum in the world, and this time winning or losing is completely up to you. The difference between winning 10,000 G and 0 G. With everything on the line, can you beat the hardest challenge yet?
– 31 Romanceable Girls (+5 New!)
– 34 Sex Scenes (+5 New!)
– 43 Event CG (+5 New!)
– 14 hours of content (+2 New!)
- 5 New Sex Scenes + a new spin on an old one
- 14,500+ Words of Content
- A colosseum tournament with a winners and losers bracket you take part in, with a prize that scales based on your performance.
- One additional mini-tournament after the main one.
- A Challenge Ladder with harder battles as you climb it, two fights so far.
- A Monster Arena with powerful bosses based on each area you complete.
- Two new contracts, one is repeatable.
- 12 Maps with Easter eggs, NPCs, chests and more.
Huge Skill Overhaul:
- Evade and Counter has been split into two spells.
- New Spell: Sentinel – Allows you to substitute yourself for attacks against allies with low HP, and increases damage resistance by 25%
- Almost all bolt spells have been split into a weaker and stronger variants.
- Buffed Bessie’s Max MP.
- New Limit Break at level 35
- Second tier elemental spells have been overhauled to reduce redundancy
- Four new spells. Cura, White Wind, Regen and Buffsuna.
- New Limit Break at level 35.
- New Passives for all characters at level 5, 15, and 25.
- All characters can now equip two accessories at once
- Various other fixes/changes, too many to list.
When starting the game with an old save, all of your skills with be messed up. I’ve set-up a check at Mistral Village and the Colosseum Foyer to sync your old characters to the new skills. Your characters will be set to level 11 which is roughly the expected level to enter Episode 5. If you were a high level and want to restore your levels, press ‘page-up’ at Mistral Village to open a debug menu.
- Difficulty Select: There are three difficulties: These can be changed at any time at the Hunter’s Centre party menu, and at your room in Mistral Village.
Normal: The intended experience.
Story Mode: Auto-battle ON, beat any fight easily and automatically.
RPG Master: For RPG Vets! Much harder but doubles item and gold drops.
- Training Arena Overhaul, and New Yulia fight.
- Added a chest in Mistral Village that allows you to collect all resources from the Farm, Mines, Fishery and Shop simultaneously.
- New Bar Upgrade: You can upgrade the Bar to sell stat buffing soups.
- New Upgrade Hut Upgrade: You can upgrade the Hut to level up blessings.
- Updated the intro slightly to better prepare the player for what to expect.
- If you’re a high enough level (typically 5 levels higher than the recommendation), random encounters will automatically be defeated. You will receive the exp and item drops on the map.
- Improvements to the Mistral Village map menu, new buildings now only appear when you build them.
- 5 new blessings, 8 new weapons, 3 new accessories, 2 new items.
- Added in-battle dialogue to several old fights against Monster Girls to give the battles some more personality. Including all the training arena battles.
- Added a new weapon type, ‘Unique’. Unique rewards will have this.
- The Lich’s Enchanted Emporium now sells Blessed Essence for 850 G, and the Mistral VIllage shop sells them for 750 G. Blessed Cores are only available by beating Area Conquest matches.
- You can no longer soft lock yourself in the shop tutorial by failing basic money management.
- Fixed Upgrading Mimi’s Dagger to Legendary
- Added some more consistency with attack modifier weapons applying status effects from other items. Ray’s normal attack spells can now inflict status effects.
- Fixed Alraune’s Luster not giving the Sleep Spell.
- Guarding now protects against physical and magical damage at a rate of 50%.
- Fixed A recent issue where enemies with set attack patterns wouldn’t follow their patterns.
- Teleport Stone now appears in your inventory
- Buffed Potato; the most important change.
I’ll be spending some time finishing up my other game, My Tuition Academia, before I return for Episode 6.
– Released Android port: All menus have mouse functionality, fixed game getting stuck on black screen. Removed all music from Android version.
– New Main Menu, Contract Menu, Information Broker and Townsfolk Menus for all towns. All menus in general have been polished.
– The Scrying Room now shows every single scene in the game.
– The Scrying Room is now always available and doesn’t have to be built.
– Keke’s sex scene has been fixed and can be enjoyed again
– Colosseum Foyer and Waiting Room added. (Nothing to be done here yet)
– Hopefully fixed a few crashes
– Reduced the hits from Bessie’s Limit Break “Fully Automatic bolts” by 66%, and increased the damage so it’s the same with less hits.
– Sleeping/resting no longer advances item collection progress. Only contracts and story events can do that.
– Alraune’s Luster Weapon not properly provides the Bio and Sleep spells.
– Fixed the exit to world map in the Snowy Wilderness
– Casting haste on a target now cures slow on them, and casting slow removes haste.
– You can now flee from the Training Dummy (Press cancel on anyone’s turn, then select escape)
– Moving the cursor no longer creates a feedback sound. (OK/Cancel still do)
– Using “Change Equipment” hides the turn order in the top right. Anyone know how to fix this?
– When travelling between areas, the area you’re currently in is no longer shown
– Fixed Scying Room building with the Alchemical Building upgrade, instead of its own.
– Fixed the Protagonist’s Blessing only being equippable on Ray
– Fixed the Game Over menu sometimes softlocking the game.
– You can no longer walk on brick walls at the inn
– Some typo fixes thanks to f-zoned
– 4 New Romanceable Girls, 6 New Sex Scenes.
– New Advancement Contract: Mother Knows Breast
– New Misc Contract: Savvy Davy
– New Building: The Bar, can buy new items, Gemstones and Giftboxes here. Unlocked after Savvy Davy.
– New Contract: Furry Pandemic! At Mistral VIllage, Unlocked: after sleeping with Mary.
– You can now have sex with Mary and Moona through the harem menu.
– After beating Furry Pandemic you can sleep with Keke through the harem menu.
– Added Hides-in-Barrels, Dobbi, Davy and Isadora, and a secret battle to the Training Arena. (You aren’t expected to be able to beat these yet.)
– Mimi can now get pregnant after you beat her in the training arena
– Keke can now get pregnant after her quest and if you beat in her the training arena
– Isadora can now get pregnant after her quest and if you beat her in the training arena
– Hides-in-Barrels can now get pregnant if you beat her in the training arena. This closes her shop in the Shores of Easy.
– Secret character can now get pregnant after beating her in the training arena
– Tali, Moona and Mary can now get pregnant after their respective sex scenes.
– Alice’s rewards have been updated to reflect what is possible in this new update.
– ~25 New Items, 4 New Passive skills
– Made it so you can only buy one of every building and upgrade!
– Updated several quests and fights so they can’t be repeated farrmed for experience, you can still farm for gold, though.
– Rebalanced the Mistral Village contracts to make the Mighty Manticores easier
– Added the training dummy to the training arena. It can be used to farm TP, or just experiment with skills.
– Added’s Ray’s sex scenes to her house, they can be repeated.
– Gave Keke EX a battle sprite
– The Yellow Drips now drop lightning themed items.
– Fixed a bug that prevented you from opening the menu after visiting the Mistral Village contract board.
– Ray’s Mindblast weapon correctly gives you the mind blast skill.
– Keke no longer drops the Pumpkin Queen’s Legendary Pumpkin Slayer Sword.
– Actually added the Eris’s Blessing drop to the scene you get it.
– Smoke Bomb on a Stick no longer replaces attack with ‘Water’
– Fixed the Dual shields not giving you the Shield Bash ability.
– Nerfed the starting swords, and Rat-Killer. (-1 Attack)
– Fixed the exploit where you can increase the village of the quality and increase resource collection by just sleeping,
– Made Pumpkin Queen immune to confusion
– Various typo fixes
– Various variable fixes
– Added Mistral Village as a fully functional place to be managed. (You won’t have enough gemstones to build everything yet, but they’re all operational!)
– 3 Contracts are currently available, each with a sex scene. (4 total lewd scenes)
– Altered the Pumpkin Queen fight so there’s no longer a game breaking bug if using the Steel Armor set.
– Updated the credits with all new music tracks
– Changed some of the equipment for side characters so you can’t steal late-game gear.
– Reset all the necessary variables at the start of the Manor contract so it’s consistent every time you play it, even if you replay it. It’s now a self-contained thing
– Fixed it so if you die in one of the Yulia battles you don’t lose your characters and get booted to the Misty Woods menu
+5 New Romanceable Girls
+5 New Sex Scenes amongst 6 Event CG
+2.5 Hours of content
– Old saves corrupted. To immediately access new material you can use the episode select and choose ‘episode 3’.
– Protagonist no longer has a pre-defined personality and there is now an emphasise on player choice and reaction.
+5 New Girls
+6 New Sex Scenes
+10 New CG
– Added passive skills (find in Special category)
Fixed a few typos.
– Old saves are broken again, use the episode select to get a 100% episode 4 save. Unfortunately this is something that was absolutely necessary. I don’t foresee saves ever breaking again, though.
Keywords: Download Monster Girl 1,000 Game.