Lilith’s Throne v0.4.1 by Innoxia, Lilith’s Throne is a text-based erotic RPG Game, being developed by me, Innoxia. It’s been made from scratch in Java, and uses JavaFX for the UI.
Basically, the game is about you being transported into an alternate dimension, and the main story is about trying to find a way to return home. Alongside humans and demons, there are currently 4 anthropomorphic races in the game, with plans for many more to be added in the future!
Some main features include:
– RPG-style levelling system.
– Turn-based combat.
– Turn-based sex scenes.
– RPG-style item management.
– Exploration on a randomly generated map.
2. Click on “LT.exe” or “LilithsThrone_0_4.jar” to start playing.
Fixed issues with the parsing engine sometimes forgetting set variables and other parsing targets. (by AceXP)
Fixed numerous typos and parsing errors in the ‘Meraxis’s duel’, ‘Zaranix’, ‘Wes’, and ‘Daddy’ scenes. (by AceXP)
The elements ‘continuesDialogue’, ‘travelDisabled’, ‘inventoryDisabled’, and ‘regenerationDisabled’ in dialogue node modding now all support parsing instead of simply true/false values.
Added additional ‘startingImmobilisation’ element to sex manager definitions, allowing you to define characters as starting a sex scene in an immobilised state.
Externally defined Dialogue Nodes now support parsing for the ‘index’ element of their responses.
Added internal map for ‘The Centaur’s Sword’ tavern in Elis, including the centaur owner ‘Kheiron’.
Added actions to the food and drink stalls in the middle of the Farmer’s Market.
Added ‘Fae’ and ‘Silvia’ as two new characters (futa foxtauress sisters) in the Farmer’s Market who sell clothing.
Added ‘Kazik’ as a character (male ferret-boy) who runs a jewellery stall in the Farmer’s Market.
Added ‘Yui’ as a new character (female jorogumo) who runs a sex toy stall in the Farmer’s Market.
Added attribute boosts to the following consumables to bring them in line with others: Fizzy Orange Juice; Cotton Candy Soda; Berry Soda; Chamomile Tea; Popcorn; Sausages; Pâté and Crackers; Honey Bread.
The food items ‘Meat and Marrow’ and ‘Panther’s Delight’ now give the consumer +1 muscle if their muscles were less than ‘muscular’ (value of 60).
Reduced equine cider alcohol content from 15% to 8%.
Added ‘armpit slut’ and ‘armpit lover’ fetishes, along with related fetish tease attacks.
Added in variations for armpit sex for the ‘ask for creampie/pullout’ and ‘encourage creampie/pullout’ orgasm actions.
Added ‘bondage bitch’ and ‘bondage applier’ fetishes, which are now associated with the tail, tentacle, webbing, and Witch’s Seal restricting sex actions.
Added ‘Dominion’, ‘Submission’, and ‘Elis’ tabs to the ‘map’ menu in the phone to make map navigation a little tidier.
Demon, lilin, elder lilin, and angel essence is now tagged as heavy contraband, so Vicky no longer sells it.
Fixed Meraxis always referring to you as her sibling after impregnating her.
Fixed bug where spinneret depth wasn’t being loaded properly, causing it to reload to the default depth every time you loaded a saved game.
Fixed bug where the game’s dialogue would randomly fail to parse in some scenes, resulting in ‘(Error in conditional parsing!)’ messages being displayed.
NPCs are now only fully deleted after any pregnancies and incubations related to the player have been resolved, which should fix some issues with offspring birth dates and missing information in the pregnancy stats screen.
Fixed issue where deleted NPCs would cause pregnancy stats, offspring map names, pregnancy tester dialogue, and the debug offspring menu to either throw errors or display as ‘Unknown’ or ‘???’.
Fixed extremely rare bug where it was still possible to impregnate a character who had 0 chance to be impregnated.
Takahashi now correctly wears a lab coat while in her lab in the citadel.
Fixed issue where trader responses defined in external dialogue nodes wouldn’t work.
Fixed issue with the ‘NPC.applyItemTransactionEffects()’ method being called even if the transaction failed to process (such as in the case where the buying character’s inventory was full).
Fixed issue where selecting a disabled action (i.e. a greyed-out button) would still apply whatever effects that action had to the game.
Externally defined sex managers now correctly handle all missing elements which are tagged as being ‘optional’.
Fixed another issue in externally defined sex managers where the ‘slotsAvailable’ element’s ‘slot’ elements were not parsing code.
Externally-defined dialogue nodes will now parse the ‘colour’ element within ‘response’ elements, allowing you to use conditional statements and such in them.
Fixed issue where characters would not get the ‘frustrated’ status effect after finishing sex without orgasming if they’d orgasmed within the last 24 hours.
Fixed issue where error log would sometimes display parsing errors when loading a game.
Added missing quick sex descriptions for tongue-armpits focus.
Fixed raccoon hair covering being associated with raccoon fur (i.e. the covering for their other body parts).
Fixed bug with random attackers always spawning as feminine.
v0.4.0.10 Patch Notes
- Replaced depreciated hashmaps with active hashmaps in AbstractClothingType. (PR#1542 by Maxis010)
- Increased script performance by adding a memoization cache to compile scripting engine scripts. (PR#1442 by CognitiveMist)
- Fixed several instances of the ‘wall’ parser tag not being correctly applied in several sex classes. (by AceXP)
- Fixed parsing errors in TongueVagina sex action class. (by AceXP)
- Added ‘applyItemTransactionEffects()’ method to NPC.java class which can be overridden to define special behaviour during item/weapon/clothing transactions.
- When defining a ‘copyFromDialogueId’ element in an external DialogueNode’s ‘responses’ element, the game will now prioritise any responses/tabs you’ve defined within the ‘responses’ element, and then fall back on those from the ‘copyFromDialogueId’ element (i.e. you can now override responses/tabs from the copied dialogue node).
- Added a ‘wallName’ element to xml sex managers so that you can set the name of walls in sex scenes.
- Moved all kimono clothing into external res files.
- Added a small side quest for unlocking the spells from the arcane lightning globe (which is found in the warehouse during Claire’s teleportation quest). If you have the globe in your inventory, you’ll be able to ask Arthur about it to start this quest.
- Filled in all of Meraxis’s placeholder content, and added the option to have sex in her room after you’ve unlocked vaginal, oral, and anal (if anal content is enabled) actions with her.
- Added an internal map for the Farmer’s Market in Elis. (It’s all placeholders at the moment, but will be filled in for the next update.)
- Added demonic centaur encounters which can be triggered in the Foloi fields, Hubur river, and grassland wilderness tiles in the world map. (These encounters are quite basic and will be expanded upon in future updates.)
- Added ‘battle axe’ weapon (two-handed, all damage types, sold by Vicky).
- The ‘dory’ spear is now sold by Vicky.
- Added ‘short kimono’ as a short-skirt variation of the kimono. Also made the flowers on the kimono into a ‘sticker’, which can be removed so as to make a plain kimono. Also added a new ‘blossom’ pattern for the kimono.
- Tagged ‘tentacle-squeeze’ and ‘tail-squeeze’ as being sadistic actions, and added non-sadistic actions ‘tentacle-massage’ and ‘tail-massage’ as an alternative for non-sadistic characters. (These ‘massage’ actions are available to sadistic characters in addition to the ‘squeeze’ actions.)
- Enabled availability of forcing creampies and asking for pull-out or creampie for when a character’s spinneret was the orifice being penetrated by their partner’s cock.
- Added sex actions to cast and dispel the immobilising effects of the spell ‘Witch’s Seal’ on your sexual partners, so long as you know the spell (obtained from equipping a Witch’s broom) and have full control in the sex scene.
- Added ‘spinneret creampie’ status effect, so cum now correctly leaks out of a creampied spinneret over time.
- Added correct tracking of spinneret virginity loss, and added spinneret penetration/virginity loss descriptions to sex.
- Added ‘Automatic text copying’ as a new option (disabled by default). When enabled, the current scene’s text will automatically be copied to your system’s clipboard every time a new scene is loaded. This option is so that you can easily paste the game’s text into text readers without needing to select and copy the scene’s text every time.
- NPCs will now have more variance in the following body parts: ass and hip sizes, femininity, muscle, body size, nipple and areolae size, crotch nipple and areolae size, and lip size.
- Quests are now ordered in the phone menu based on whether they’re completed or not.
- Added additional menu ‘Misc. spells’ in the spell menu to see what spells are available from weapons/unique events.
- Renamed the race & subspecies of ‘cow-morph’ to ‘cattle-morph’, and changed the male name from ‘cow-boy’ to ‘bull-boy’.
- Greatly increased lust resistance for characters with low levels of corruption: ‘pure’ level 5->25; ‘vanilla’ level 0->15; ‘dirty’ 0->5.
- Lyssieth’s sex scenes are no longer locked to the ‘over desk’ position, and instead start in the ‘standing’ position, from which normal positioning options are now available.
- Added variation to the demon TF scene with Lyssieth so that you can prevent her from growing a cock.
- The Foloi Fields and Hubur river tiles in the world map are now classified as dangerous, due to the new demonic centaur encounters being in these areas.
- Added ‘Explore’ action to the Foloi fields, river Hubur, and the grassland wilderness, which just provides a more convenient method of trying to trigger a random encounter instead of having to travel back and forth.
- Typos and parsing bugs fixed.
- Fixed bug where the count of total unique sex partners would always start at 1.
- Fixed issue where Vengar would get stuck on the Milking Room tile after losing the fight to him.
- Fixed bugs where loitering or sleeping for multiple hours at a time could cause multiple generic NPCs to spawn and get stuck in Angel’s Kiss and on Dominion alleyway tiles occupied by a prostitute.
- Bat-morphs in the bat caverns will no longer spawn without having bat-morph arms.
- Fixed issue where Meraxis would sometimes not move to the tile she was supposed to be in.
- Fixed the spell ‘Witch’s Seal’ being classed as an air school spell instead of arcane.
- Sadist fetish text now correctly indicates that it unlocks sex actions.
- Fixed issue where Lyssieth would not return to her human form after having lilin-form sex.
- Fixed issue where the post-Lyssieth sex scene in Meraxis’s office indicated that Meraxis was present, even if she had reloacted to Elis.
- Elis internal maps now correctly have ‘against wall’ sex position available in them.
- Added ability to stop Rose’s hand-holding sex scene to rpevent you from getting stuck in it if you weren’t able to orgasm.
- The ‘Grow cock’ sex actions now correctly give larger penises to leg configurations which have large genitals.
- Fixed bug where the ‘companionsAreAllies’ element in a response’s ‘combatVariables’ element would not work correctly and throw background errors when set to true.
- NPCs who have sexual histories with the player are now fully deleted when removed from the game, instead of simply being moved to the generic holding tile. This will retroactively apply when loading into this version, and should help to cut down on save file size and end turn lag.
- Fixed bug in sex managers defined in external files where repeat instances of using the sex manager with non-unique NPCs would throw background errors.
- Fixed issue where the ‘incubated offspring’ list in the pregnancy stats screen was showing all non-incubated offspring instead of incubated offspring.
DSG’s HLF Quest (PR#1398):
- Added a new side quest which adds some details of the background lore of the Human Liberation Front (HLF), which was previously explored in Wes’s quest.
- Quest can be triggered when exploring the dark tiles in the Bat Caverns.
- Added 8 new items of clothing (all of which can be obtained during this quest, and all of which are unisex), and 2 new clothing sets (‘HLF Regular’ and ‘HLF Insurgent’):
- Skull-patterned bandana (mouth slot).
- Boonie hat (head slot).
- Canvas webbing (over-torso slot, HLF Regular set).
- Vintage fatigue trousers (leg slot, HLF Regular set).
- Vintage fatigue tunic (torso slot, HLF Regular set).
- Vintage combat boots (foot slot, HLF Regular set).
- Canvas brassard (wrist slot, HLF Insurgent set).
- Canvas bandolier (over-torso slot, HLF Insurgent set).
- Added 5 new weapons (again, all of which can be obtained during this quest).
- Arcane firebomb (fire damage, ranged, 2-handed, destroyed after 1 use) – these have an additional associated side quest, the completion of which allows you to get more made. (Innoxia: ‘I’ll make them 1-handed once I’ve added throwable weapon framework.’)
- Pepperball submachine gun (fire damage, ranged, 2-handed, requires 2 essences to fire, grants ‘Spray ‘n Pray’ special attack).
- Pepperball revolver (fire damage, ranged, 2-handed, requires 1 essence to fire, grants ‘Fan the Hammer’ special attack).
- Teargas shotgun (poison damage, ranged, 2-handed, requires 4 essences to fire).
- Pepperball bolt-action rifle (fire damage, ranged, 2-handed, requires 3 essences to fire).
Jam’s artwork (https://twitter.com/JamDrawers):
- Added 3 images for Helena.
- Added 4 images for Angel.
- Added 4 images for Epona.
KT80’s artwork (https://twitter.com/KT80AT):
- Added 2 images for Claire.
- Added 3 images for Bunny.
- Added 3 images for Loppy.
- Fixed issue where Enforcer patrols wouldn’t spawn correctly. (by AceXP)
- Fixed bug where non-human coverings wouldn’t appear as recolouring options in Helena’s slave creator. (by AceXP)
- Fixed minor parsing issue with Enforcer Patrol description during arcane storms. (by AceXP)
- Fixed issue where a background error would something be thrown in sex, softlocking the scene. This was being encountered most frequently in Frysia’s sex scene. (by AceXP)
- Fixed bug where arachnid leg descriptions had a parsing error in them. (by Stadler76)
- Added feature where if an offspring’s father and/or mother has generic wings (feathered, leathery or insect) or horns (curled, curved, straight, etc.), the offspring can inherit them. (PR#1370 by Stadler76)
- Suppressed descriptions of nipples as orifices and transformation options for nipple penetration when that content was turned off in user settings. (PR#1421 by AceXP)
- Added ‘Elasticity depth effects’ mechanic: If an orifice’s elasticity is at least ‘limber’, its maximum uncomfortable depth is increased, with greater elasticity values increasing it further. This is off by default, but can be turned on in content settings. (PR#1413 by LightCanadian)
- Modified UtilText.java to properly handle a few inaccurate British to American translations. (PR#1447 by TadUnlikely)
- Added offspring inheritance of ferality. Feral mothers now always birth feral offspring. Offspring which take after the father born to a non-feral mother and feral father will always be fully furry. (PR#1451 by Stadler76, modified by Innoxia)
- Prevented strap-ons from being equipped when there is one already equipped (in another slot). Also fixed issue where covering colour for an equipped dildo was potentially being incorrectly referenced. (PR#1453 by AceXP)
- Reduced the minimum wing size for allowing flight for feral quadrupeds to ‘THREE_LARGE’. (PR#1454 by Stadler76)
- The ‘Cum Stud’ fetish now gives the same affection bonus from the milking slave job as the ‘Lactating’ fetish. (PR#1460 by Eliria)
- Added a new ‘Winged biped’ LegConfiguration for use for feral bats and wyverns. (PR#1486 by Stadler76)
- Made Enforcer disguises more difficult to pull off and added flavour text for when impersonating (or failing to impersonate) specific Enforcers. (PR#1501 by DSG)
- Fixed bug where if the game was installed in any folder with ‘res’ in the name, then viewing book entries for external/modded races in the encyclopedia would throw errors. (by Stadler & AceXP)
- Fixed issue where place tiles were not being populated with regional subspecies in the world map. (by AceXP)
- Fixed some issues with hard-coded values for NPC spawning in the Bat Caverns, allowing spiders to spawn down there too. (PR#1514 by Stadler)
- Fixed issue with spider-morphs sometimes incorrectly spawning as the tarantula subspecies. (included in PR#1514 by Stadler, fix by Charisma)
- Added correct self-transformation options for youko (and any other applicable races with self-TF powers). Added special youko tail perks to track youko tail counts. Also enabled changing secondary coverings colours for Elementals, and changed ice description to glittering instead of shimmering. (PR#1506 by AceXP)
- Refactored code to automatically generate essences for all races. (PR#1507 by AceXP)
- Relocated patch notes to HTML files. (PR#1511 by Stadler76)
- Fix numerous parser errors and typo fixes, mostly with external race files. (PR#1515 by AceXP)
- Added ‘UNENCHANTABLE’ as a new item tag, which greys out an item’s enchant button in the inventory as if it were a normally unenchantable item type. (PR#1517 by cimds)
- Fixed bug where ‘handjob climax’ sex action was describing the orgasming character cumming into their own hands, but their partner’s hands were the ones that ended up dirty. Also added handjob climax action to masturbation scenes. Fixed some parser errors with Bunny and Loppy at Angel’s brothel. Added wash action after seeing a client at Angel’s brothel. (PR#1528 by AceXP)
- Fixed issue with loading NPCs introduced in 0.4. (PR#1529 by AlacoGit)
- Tidied up some code and simplified some methods for easier race modding. (PR#1523 by Stadler76.
- Hyena lore book typo fixes, adjusted spotted hyena heights to fit in with lore. (by Manwhore)
- Fixed issue where starting a new game would sometimes throw background errors. (by Stadler76)
- Added some flavour text at Lilith’s Tower, Enforcer HQ, and the statue in Slaver Alley for if the player has the tourist occupation. (by DSG)
DSG’s clothing contributions:
- Added ‘women’s leather jacket’ (over-torso slot, feminine, sold by Nyan). (by DSG) (The women’s leather jacket already in the game has been renamed to ‘Women’s fashionable leather jacket’.)
- Added ‘vintage field jacket’ (over-torso slot, masculine, sold by Nyan). (by DSG)
C4MG1RL’s ‘Benevolent Blessing’ clothing & weapon set contribution:
- Added status effect and set bonus for ‘Benevolent Blessing’. These three clothing items are all unisex and part of this Benevolent Blessing set. These items will be used along with the trickster set during the youko content later on, so can only be spawned via the debug menu for now.
- Added ‘kyudogi’ (torso slot).
- Added ‘mitsugake’ (hand slot).
- Added ‘benevolent necklace’ (neck/wrists slot).
- Added weapon ‘Hama Yumi’ (ranged, two-handed, ice/fire/poison damage types).
Sage’s ‘Latex Lover’ clothing set contribution:
- Added status effect and set bonus for ‘Latex Lover’. All of the following are sold by Finch.
- Added ‘latex crop top’ (torso slot, unisex)
- Added ‘latex zip bra’ (chest slot, feminine)
- Added ‘latex corset’ (stomach slot, feminine)
- Added ‘latex panties’ (groin slot, feminine)
- Added ‘latex elbow-length gloves’ (hands slot, unisex)
- Added ‘latex arm warmers’ (hands/wrists slot, unisex)
- Added ‘latex thigh-high stockings’ (calves slot, unisex)
- Added ‘latex open thigh-high stockings’ (calves slot, unisex)
- Added ‘latex bodysuit’ (stomach slot, feminine)
- Added BodyPartTag ‘HAIR_IGNORE_PLAYER_SETTINGS’, which tags hair types as always being present on furry heads, even if the player has ‘furry hair’ turned off. This is applied to hyenas.
- Added ‘genericType’ fields for Wing and Horn xml files, so that you can define those types as being generic (not associated with any parent race) or not.
- Fixed spelling error of ‘DISBALE_’ instead of ‘DISABLE_’ in SubspeciesFlag values (I added a catch for this in the code so even if your mod has the incorrect spelling it won’t break).
- Added ‘flags’ as a parser target for quicker access to ‘game.getDialogueFlags()’.
- Added ‘CORRUPTION_LEVEL_’ prefix as a parsing hook to the CorruptionLevel enum.
- Added a few methods to the game class to give you hooks to some useful UtilText methods: parseFromFile(); addSpecialParsingString(); and clearSpecialParsingStrings().
- Added support for defining maps (both WorldType and PlaceType classes) as external xml files, which will (soon – hopefully in 0.4.1) allow for map modding.
- Added support for defining DialogueNodes and Encounters as external xml files, which, like the maps, will (soon – hopefully in 0.4.1) allow for scene modding.
- Updated descriptions of fields, river, woods, grassland, and Dominion tiles in the world map.
- Added maps for Elis, Elis’s shopping precinct, The Red Dragon tavern (both floors), and Elis town hall (both floors).
- Added several new unique NPCs for Elis content.
- The arcane storm status effect message will no longer interrupt scenes if the player character is not within Dominion itself.
- Added badger race, along with ‘Black Stripes Perry’ and ‘Berry Trifle’ as the related drink and food consumables. (Thanks to DSG for creating the trifle image!)
- Added ‘dory’ spear (melee, one-handed). (Thanks to DSG for svg edits.)
- Added ‘tentacle-squeeze’ and ‘tail-squeeze’ as miscellaneous sex actions which can be performed once a character is restricting their partner via their tentacles or serpent-tail. (These sex actions have sadist/masochist fetishes associated with them.)
- Zaranix is now still called ‘Zaranix’ when in his feminine form, instead of ‘Zoelix’ (as the name change wasn’t being mentioned anywhere or referenced at all, and didn’t make much sense).
- Tidied up Zaranix’s post-combat dialogue and added variations for if non-con is turned off, as well as for the player to request Zaranix to transform into succubus form after swallowing his TF potion.
- Made it so that Zaranix’s oral sex scenes now start with you already sucking his cock, instead of having to wait for him to deal with clothing displacements first.
- The ‘flared’ and ‘tapered’ penetration modifiers are now mutually exclusive with one another.
- Added ‘Set spawns’ action in debug menu, so that you can easily spawn in all items of any clothing set.
- Added ‘light brown’ as a covering colour.
- Added elder lilin damage attribute so as to separate lilin and elder lilin damage perks.
- Added functionality to sort saved games by date or alphabetically
- Changed ‘men’s hakama’ from being masculine to unisex, and changed the name to just ‘hakama’.
- Added light green as a covering colour.
- Minor typo and parsing fixes.
- Fixed actions to play dice poker at tables in the gambling den not being greyed out if you didn’t have enough money to play.
- Pate and crackers will now correctly restore 20% health/aura instead of 5%
- Fixed issue where Zaranix (and maids) would sometimes not revert to their default bodies after you’d left his home.
- You will now exit onto the correct tile when leaving Zaranix’s home post-combat, instead of exiting onto a random demon home tile.
- Fixed bug where you could escape from combat with Zaranix.
- After resolving Zaranix’s quest peacefully, Amber will no longer be so angry on your first repeat visit.
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t go upstairs in Zaranix’s house before going to encounter Katherine.
- The starting action for Arthur’s hypno-watch quest is now correctly coloured as a side quest.
- Fixed oral foot worship sex types having no descriptions in quick sex scenes.
- Fixed bug where maximum penis girth TF from clothing was capped at value 6 instead of 7.
- Fixed issue where the kitty clothing set bonus wasn’t being applied.
Keywords: Download Lilith’s Throne Game.