Stranded in Space Days 1-18 Elysium by WildMan Games, Stranded in Space is adult game about you wake up on a spaceship filled only with women travelling to another planet, unaware of how you got there. You must navigate your days aboard the Endurance, making key decisions about your relationships with your shipmates, while trying to figure out the larger mysteries at play involving your reason for being on the ship, and why its destination to the sanctuary planet of Elysium isn’t going according to plan.
You are Stranded in Space!
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: WildMan Games – Patreon – Itch.io
Version: Days 1-18 Elysium
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Genre: 3dcg, male protagonist, sci-fi, big ass, big tits, teasing, animated, vaginal sex, oral sex, creampie, romance, dating sim, titfuck, handjob, interracial, adventure, fantasy, voyeurism
Escape Room hints system added
Days 1-8 images have all been improved
Days 1-8 writing = more consistent to subsequent days.
“Tips” menu added to main menu
All text, even unseen, can be skipped with ctrl, cmd, or hitting the skip button
Scroll bars added to all group chats and pm windows
Unscramble word game simplified
Timer removed from sliding puzzles
Paige battle minigame – HP of both MC and Paige reduced (quicker games)
Full unlocker added to gallery – it takes a little click of a dot on the screen itself
Day 16 HQ
Day 12-13 added
Days 9-11 added
Stranded in Space is the first ever erotic visual novel game being made by Wildman, currently slated to have its Renpy release containing the game’s first 8 days in December, 2021.
The project is a huge undertaking, boasting:
Over 15 girls in the first release alone – all with backgrounds and arcs. None will be underutilized, or be considered “side” characters. Every character has an interesting purpose relative to the story. More girls will be revealed as the game continues to be updated!
Branching, impactful decisions – By the end of the game, there will be several variations and different paths to take, each giving unique content. Decisions lead to unique experiences – but if one path leads to unique lewd content, the other will too. In other words: you get to make decisions on what you as a player most would prefer, and not because one route leads to a threesome while the other leads to a hug.
Unchosen choices/paths will not appear later in your game, ever.
Laptop-PM system for minor decisions and some character development – Because Stranded in Space has so many characters, it’s difficult to give each one the proper time they deserve. To combat this, I’ve implemented a PM/chat system that takes place throughout the course of the game. Minor decisions/conversations/lewd content are present with all girls.
Narrative storytelling that tries to stay at least a little bit realistic, given the premise of a man being on a spaceship filled with only women. I’ve tried to make sure nothing is “cheap” or “given”, at least without a reason or personality/story motive guiding an event. Stranded in Space is a story with many sci-fi elements, filled with twists, secrets and reveals sprinkled throughout the entirety of the game.
Tons of Content, which will only increase as updates are released. The first release should take most players around 5-10 hours, with future releases intended on taking at least 3 hours of gameplay to get through.
Roughly 1,600+ images in the first release alone—not counting animation frames. This number will continue to grow as updates are released. The story of Stranded in Space is massive, and with that comes the need for many images and animations. There will be no lazy content releases.
Timely updates, releases are currently planned to be available every 2 months, roughly. Updates and changes in schedule will always be communicated.
A note about exclusive Patreon content:
The story of Stranded in Space has been planned quite meticulously ahead of time, with even the most minor details worked out before its first release.
For now, there are two exclusive game-related Patreon exclusives – 3 unique laptop conversations per update, and a side story involving the MC and his first girlfriend, Vespera, that will add 1-2 scenes per update. Below are a few notes to read.
All Patreon exclusives are not guaranteed to have sexual content, though many times they will.
Bonus content will not have anything that could be deemed integral to the overarching story of Stranded in Space, or to any individual girl(s) planned character arc.
Bonus laptop conversations will expand on a girl’s character and personality, but no important decisions or plot progression will be present in said conversations. These bonus conversations are meant to add flavor and depth to the characters within in Stranded in Space. Of course, there may be additional lewd content.
The story of the MC and Vespera is a side story. It’s intention is to add depth to the MC’s character, his family and life before the events of Stranded in Space. Vespera might appear in non-Patreon exclusive scenes, but her story is not wrapped into the game’s plot in any significant way.
-Days 1-18 Elysium – 95% Quality-
–Days 1-18 Elysium – 100% Quality–
- When you first arrive, click the ↑ arrow once.
- Turn ← and then click on the Tire.
- Click the Tire again, and then take the flimsy key (roughly the center of the screen).
- Click ↓ twice to back out again.
- Go ↑ once and click the Barrels, where you will see each has two magenta caps.
- Click the top cap of the right barrel, and you’ll get a clue.
- Back out with ↓ twice, and then turn ← once.
- Just above the rubble in the back right corner is the lid to a Wooden Chest sticking out; click on that.
- Click on the Bookcase against the far wall.
- Go to the 4th row from the top. Click on the Brown Book that’s farthest to the right.
- Click the ITEMS button in the bottom left, and then click the notebook to select it.
- The notebook should show as “EQUIPPED” with its icon at the bottom of your inventory and a small description to the right. Click the magnifying glass in the bottom corner of that icon. Read through the clues provided there.
- Click the red X to close the notebook. If you want to, you can close your inventory with the ITEMS button.
- Go ↓ and then → to see a Wooden Chest; click on it once.
- Click on the lid of the Wooden Chest.
- Back out with ↓ four times.
- Click ↑ and then find a small number 8 in the upper left of the rubble; click on that.
- Go ← and then click the keypad on the door.
- Go ↓ followed by ←, and then click the Shopping Cart (Trolley) on the left side.
- In the front of that, click on the hammer.
- Go in these directions: ↓, ←, ↑, and →.
- Click on the large set of Lockers, and then do it again when zoomed in.
- If it isn’t already, open your inventory (ITEMS button) and select the flimsy key (that you found in the tire).
- Hover over the locker you saw in the clue from the barrel cap (i.e., in the 2nd column, 3rd row) and click on it.
- Click on the stepladder to add it to your inventory; click the stepladder in your inventory to equip it.
- Back out with ↓ and then click the Colored Squares.
- Click the Lockbox once and then go ↓ twice.
- Click the Metallic Boxes, and then click the bottom edge of a Safe (on top of the third box from the left).
- Click the safe’s door, and the grab the coins inside.
- Move 7 times: ↓, ←, ↑, ←, ↑, ←., and ↑.
- Turn → and click on the Red Mat (rectangle).
- Go to ITEMS and equip the notebook.
- Move forward with ↑ and look you’ll be in front of a GIVE UP Sign. Look down using the ↓↓ symbol.
- Back out using ↓ and turn → next.
- Click on the Overturned Garbage Bin five times in a row. (You get the number 0.)
- Click ↓ to turn around, and then click the Side Desk on the right of the screen.
- In the bottom left corner, click on the Simon-style Color Memory Game disc.
- From your ITEMS, equip the coins by clicking on them.
- Hover over the slot in the center of the memory disc and click it.
- Play the memory game using the disc.
(Note: This is a 10-color sequence that varies, so you may want to write it down.)
- From the small compartment that opens, click on the sticky note.
- Back out ↓ twice, and then click the ↓↓ symbol again, and back out with ↓ one time.
- Equip the notebook via inventory, and then move in the following sequence that the notebook shows.
(Note: This is a sequence of 15 moves that varies, so you may want to write it down.)
- Return to the other room and get to the GIVE UP Sign again.
- Once again, click the ↓↓ to look at the green mat; click the sticky note that’s appeared.
- Back out with ↓, and then go ↑ twice.
- Click on the Space Suit, equip the hammer, and click on the suit’s visor (face covering).
- From the skull’s eye socket, grab the fishing hook.
- Move first with ↓ and then using →.
- Click the pair of green dumpsters, and then click the Left Green Dumpster.
- Use ↓ to back out again, and then click the Right Green Dumpster.
- Make sure the inventory is closed, and then on the left will be a solid key; click on it to obtain it.
- Use ↓ twice to return to see all the garbage bins, and then click on the Red Dumpster.
- Click on the control panel in the bottom right corner, then click it again once zoomed in.
- Back out once with ↓ and click on the packing peanuts.
- Click the ITEMS button and equip the notebook from the inventory.
- Use ↓ to return to viewing all three garbage bins.
- With the notebook still equipped, click the magnifying glass beside its icon. (See Step 12 above for reference.)
- At the bottom of the page that shows, click this text:
(Hold this facing two green, one red…)
- The notebook should automatically close, but it’s still equipped. Click ↓ twice.
- Go ↑ once and click on the backpack to obtain a screwdriver; go to ITEMS and select it.
- Use ↓ once, and then click the Red Dumpster again.
- Click on the control panel again, and then once more after you’re zoomed in.
- Select the green dumpster button, and then use ↓ to back out once.
- Click inside the dumpster (the open top of the dumpster) and take the pole.
- Click ↓ twice to see all three garbage bins again, and make sure the inventory is closed.
- Before we leave the area, click on the 3 _ _ _ writing in the bottom left corner of the Left Green Dumpster.
- Move ↓, then ↑, and finally ←.
- Click the Bookcase, go →, click on the Wooden Chest.
- Equip the newly acquired solid key from the inventory, and then click on the chest’s lid.
- Click on the sticky note inside the chest, and then move like this: ↓ , ↓, ↓, ↓, ↑, →, and ↑.
- Look at your ITEMS and equip the fishing pole.
(Note: The hook you had was automatically combined with the pole from the Red Dumpster to give you a fishing pole.)
- Click on the middle three windows of the train. (You’ll get another sticky note, combining with previous ones.)
- Go ↓ and then ↑, and click again on the door’s keypad.
- From the inventory, select the sticky note and click the magnifying glass (like you did for the notebook earlier).
- Click the zoomed-in keypad once, and then click the numbers shown on the sticky note.
(Note: You must click the # key after inputting all four numbers. If you make an error, the * key lets you start over.)
- Move ↑ once and click the Stay button.
- Turn ←, click on the scroll, and then click it again when zoomed in.
- Go ↓ four times, and then move ↑ and then →.
- Click the Colored Squares again; you can now click individual squares to cycle through a series of colors.
(Note: The clue from the scroll will be displayed for you. The solution is as follows.)
- The final non-escape room number to get is found somewhere among the random other items you can click throughout the various areas. I’ve found it in the sack (near the Space Suit), via the wooden box beside the sack, and on one of the server clusters. Since it randomizes, just click things you’ve not yet examined until you find it.
(It will be obvious when you’ve found it if you read the dialogue with each item you click. The number is 9.)
- Return to the door that had the keypad and use ↑ to step through.
- Click the Leave button to exit the escape room.
Keywords: Download Stranded in Space WildMan Games adult game.