Kalyskah v0.23.3 by Kalyskah Team, Kalyskah is an Adult Action-Adventure Role-Playing Game where you control Kalyskah Karnstein, a noble lady of a long-dead vampire family who wakes up after thousands of years of slumber. What awaits upon her awakening is a world that has changed for the worse. It is up to you, the player, to help our heroine (or anti-heroine, if that is your choice) fight back the chaos and confusion of her lost of time and find out what happened to the world in the years that have passed.
The game features an immersive combat system with RPG Elements, an open world where you can find quests with multiple endings and occasional interactive sex scenes for those who play their cards right.
Release Date: 2023-10-14
Developer: Kalyskah Team Patreon – Itch – Twitter – YouTube
OS: Windows 64bit
Genre: 3D game, 3DCG, Adventure, Anal Sex, Animated, BDSM, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, Graphic Violence, Group Sex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Monster, Multiple Penetration, Paranormal, Puzzle, RPG, Spanking, Teasing, Voiced
2- Click on Kalyskah_RPG.exe to start playing.
- Fixed ID on Kalyskah’s boots so it can be properly stored. I mean the Karnstein Legion boots, although the item is not available on the game yet.
- Slight improvement in the animation blending when kalyskah rises from her coffin;
- Footstep sounds should work properly depending on the surface you’re walking on in the landscape;
- Reduced the sound of armour rattling;
- Removed wolves and bears to give room to animals more fitting of the new environment;
- Improved the animal spawn in the world to make the place more crowded;
- The Island’s biome was Completely remade.
- New Enemy: Raptor
- Readded an old enemy: The same hounds that you could find on the sewers in the legacy version are now in the prologue world but without wounds in their skin.
- Fixed hundreds of duplicated meshes in the level design, which might improve the performance a little;
- Fixed mesh clipping issue that generic female character’s breasts had while you were not talking to them;
- Added physics to some flags;
- Tons of improvements on materials in the level design and corrections to make things make more sense;
- Improvement on the foliage around the University;
- Improved symmetry in some parts of the dormitory and University;
- The female massagist and also the Hexblade that Kalyskah can have sex with will have their hair pinned when Kalyskah is behind them, preventing mesh-clipping while she bites or kisses their necks;
- Improved sound effects and the blending of animations when Kalyskah feeds from rats;
- Improved the way Kalyskah attaches to humanoid enemy necks to bite them;
- Human servants will no longer have vampire teeth;
- Generic female faces will be a bit more different than Kalyskah’s in shape;
- Heavily improved the lights and camera work on the speech Kalyskah gives to Brooke’s trainees!
- Streamer mode is implemented in the speech Kalyskah gives to her acolytes. Now if you have streamer mode on, the camera angles while she gives a blowjob will be different in a way that it doesn’t show any genitals;
- New Hairstyle: Catherine’s Bun. We’re also testing how this hairstyle looks in Amara until we can make her actual hair;
- Pillory Anal and Vaginal, with 2 interactions for each
0.20.8 – 2022-10-05:
0.20.7 [REMAKE] – 2022-10-03:
0.20.8 – 2022-10-05:
0.19.3 – 2022-03-17:
0.18.7 – 2021-12-21:
v0.17.4 – 2021-09-30:
v0.16.7 – 2021-08-04:
v0.15.2 Hotfix – 2021-05-10:
Temporary fix for game crashing when starting the game in full screen with DirectX.
v0.15.2 – 2021-03-27:
v0.12.6 – 2021-01-10:
0.12.4 – 2020-12-16:
0.12.4 – 2020-08-28:
0.11.1c – 2020-06-04:
0.10.4 – 2020-04-16:
New combat system:
- Hold RMB (Right Mouse Button) to enter guard mode. While Kalyskah is in guardmode, she will face the cursor direction. Yes, if you are playing on PC this is enough for you to fight, you are no longer obliged to lock on a target to fight =)
- Time your Block (RMB) properly and you might be able to parry (stag) enemies
- Perform light attacks with LMB (Left Mouse Button)
- Hold Shift + LMB to perform heavy attacks. The animations are different, try to mix light with heavy attacks to get different combos.
- If Kalyskah is fast enough when you attack, she will thrust. This is very handy especially with the Estoc (Fencing Weapon) since you can evade and then thrust.
- Hold Ctrl to enter mist form and become invulnerable. This will drain your stamina and blood points really fast, but you can attack normally while in this form.
- Four combat styles, more will come in the future:
- One-Handed-Sword: Fast attacks that only stags the enemies if you chain them.
- Zweihander: A little bit slower, but good to fight groups of enemies
- Fencing: The Light Attacks does not stag the enemies, but they are really fast. The fencing weapon relies on parrying and causing damage to staged enemies, or evading backwards and then attacking.
- Claws: Punch enemies to death, I know you want to! The meele attacks will usually push Kalyskah forward, so they are handy if you want to fight in a way that you keep your distance and use your attacks to approach your targets while they recover from their attack animations.
This patch was supposed to be released to the public on the next month, but it was reported on discord that the current public demo had an awful bug that was making people lose their progress and go back to the dungeon, even though they had reached the surface world!
The lost of progress combined with another bug happening after the cutscene with the bandits at the surface world and the fact that only a few people were being able to get the key to the sacrificial chamber (Behind Merishya) or even leave the sewers made we realise that a patch was needed sooner than planned. And here it is!
But first, need to thank Lee Thompson for his patience in helping us to find the most critical issues!
For the public, this patch combines of these four patches:
But I’ve put them all together to make things easier for you to read:
Changelog 0.9c – 17/01/2020
- Kalyskah will receive the key to the sacrificial chamber as soon as she frees Merishya
- The key that you find at the sewers, will now be inside of a chest instead of on the ground
- Wolves will take a few steps backwards after attacking, this will prevent them from pushing you forward eternally
- Wolves will howl when they see you and also a few times during combat if you avoid them too much. This will help to open a few more windows to attack them
- Wolves will gain less health per level
- Wolves, bears and hounds glow in red when they receive a hit
- Dexterity will change maximum stamina again (Who is coming from 0.8 won’t notice the change)
- Kalyskah’s muscles and skin pores should be a little bit more visible
- Changed the way breast sliders work: Now we have only one slider called “Breast Size”, which will increase Kalyskah’s chest in a much more comfortable way than what we had before where you needed to manually adjust the mass and separation to make it look good.
- Huge performance improvements on the GPU. Tiny Talisman guys did a really great job on optimizing materials and asset’s Level of Detail.
- Trees are bigger and darker now, which will make the woods feel more like “woods”. With bigger trees, you will also have more shadows to walk under when your blood points are low.
- Merishya’s armour now glows.
- Karnstein leather won’t shine as much as it was before. Now it will look more like leather than latex, the way it was meant to be.
- Sword now gets unequipped when Kalyskah bites an enemy
- Made negotiation with enemies a little bit easier
- Increased Gremnoch’s health and added some effects when he roars. We will improve his combat behaviour eventually too
- Foliage and lighting improvements on the open world
- disabled the tutorial until we remake it for the new combat system
- Changed the shape of the male character’s head to match the female, so female hairstyles can be compatible with male characters as well
- Citizens will no longer have the golden logo on their plate mails. Those are for another faction of the game
- Removed the first grunt Michael makes on the dialogue
- Fara now sells some parts of the plate mail
- Talking about Fara, her blacksmith bench will finally be displayed as intended!
- Improved the responsiveness of the combat: “Parry window” is the 0.5 seconds you have when you enter the guard mode. If an enemy attacks you while the parry window is open, they will be staged. So now we there are many a subtle glowing effect that you will see on both your character and the enemies:
- White: You either successfully blocked an attack or your parry window is open Blue: You parried the enemy, you and he will glow in blue for a while Red: the attack landed, either on your or on your opponent
- Kalyskah will change her pose a little bit if you move to the sides while fighting with claws or with one-handed weapons, this will make her locomotion feel more fluid
- Changes on blocking hits logic so stamina is no longer necessary in case the player is attempting to parry
- Nights in Thulgata are brighter, the Karnstein Temple is brighter as well
- Fixed the Save problem in the open world. Now when you load your game you should spawn on the proper level. Notice that this will only affect new saved games.
- Fixed the ANNOYING problem on dialogues that you had after the cutscene where Kalyskah finds James at the surface world.
- Fixed an issue where the player was finishing Merishya’s quest every time they interacted with the locked Sacrificial Chamber door.
- Fixed typos on Merishya and Guards dialogue
- Fixed an issue where the player was finishing Merishya’s quest every time they interacted with the locked door.
- Fixed typo on “Pet Collar”
- Fixed the “something happened to this text” error while sucking enemy blood
- Fixed second chance dialogue not being triggered
- Fixing openworld save after dungeon boss fight and made dungeon boss cutscene skippable
- Fixed witchat mesh clipping with some hairstyles (Bun and pinned hair still clip though)
- Kalyskah’s default hair no longer clips with her skull
- Parring animations no longer overlap, which means that if the player doesn’t time the parry properly, he will be punished. With this change, the player can no longer spam parries
- Fixed issues caused when actors were snaping out of their working places or beds. This bug was what was causing some NPCs to teleport when you started to talk with them.
- Weird materials on clothes that were not the chest piece
- Fixed a bug that was making the character upper torso behave oddly
- Kalyskah’s breasts now have physics. Notice that some armours like the ones where she has a huge metal plate on her chest will not bounce. But the ones made of leather, cotton, etc will.
- You can now add elven ears to Kaly on the character customisation screen because why not?
- New hairstyles, you can have a preview here
- A new dialogue between Kalyskah and the guards of Millhaven when she tries to get in the settlement. Right now, this dialogue will trigger once every time you load the game because since it is not 100% done, we are not saving the progress you had on it yet. The dialogue changes slightly depending on the tags of the gear you are wearing, there are currently 3 branches. It can lead to an erotic scene depending on your choices too, the first scene that we did that will actually blend in seamlessly with the story. But keep in mind that this scene is not 100% done yet too.
- Added handjob animations.
- Yes, the guards of Millhaven will interact with Kalyskah every time she passes through them on the first time you load a game. That’s because eventually this dialogue will be part of a quest, and we don’t want to save the progress on it yet… Also because the scene is not finished =)
- Slight mesh clipping when Kalyskah moves with the Karnstein Leather armour when the breasts are on the maximum value.
I’m adding here a some saved games that will enable you to skip right to the open world in case you managed to defeat the boss but lost all your progress because of the bug we had on the last version. Add them on the folder in case you want it C:\Users\[YOU_USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Kalyskah_RPG\Saved\SaveGames
Windows 10 64-bit
Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
8 GB RAM
DirectX 11 compatible graphics card. DirectX 12 recommended.
Use the launcher to switch between DirectX 11 and 12.
If you get a black screen when starting a new game, hit escape, save the game, then load that save.
Bugfix will be up as soon as possible.
-Legacy version (less stable)-
-FULL (OLD VERSION)-
-SPLIT (Old Version)-
You must download all parts! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar.
Keywords: Download Kalyskah mega, Download Kalyskah, Download Kalyskah full version.