Extracurricular Activities v1.148 by DyneWulf, Extracurricular Activities is a game about the story follows the main character (you!) as you play tennis with a college team while trying to make it through your classes. Through the story, depending on the choices you make, you may or may not find romance with the other players on the team. Your choices change the way the story will progress, so be wary of the paths you take! This is a silly, upbeat story, but everyone does have their hardships as well, so will they show their deepest secrets or keep you locked out?
– Click on “executable_name.exe” to start playing.
– Dwayne Day 7 – The previous night with Dwayne was a blast, but it ended on a bit of a sour note? How are things going to be resolved here?
– Dozer’s First Kiss image has been added in on his Day 14! Enjoy the magical experience with that big Kaiju.
– Shelia, Dozer’s coworker at the clinic, also got a sprite on Day 14.
– The ‘Hide UI’ button has an updated graphic now to match the rest of them! I think it’s a nice little addition to everything.
– Richard’s update is coming up next, so stay tuned for that later this month!
– That’s all for the notes this time around. Nothing huge to report, so you can all just dive into the update!
Hey, folks! Quick update notes with this update!
– Richard Day 12 – The rhino is finally back to have some fun with you. You have practice, and the weekend is coming up, so see what he has in store!
– Thanks to Medwyn (helping me with TOLBOR), I finally had the code to implement… an actual hide button! Gone are the days of pressing the H key (which you can still do for now) to hide the interface, and for android users, you now have a way! For now, there’s a temp button at the top of the screen you can click to hide the interface. Clicking anywhere will bring it all back.
– I added an extra image to Spencer’s Day 28. It’s something I’ve wanted to do, and, well… it’s there now! Go check it out. I personally love that bit, so I’m so happy to have an image for it.
“- Harold’s Epilogue – What can I say other than we get to see how time passes after our big ol’ bear and the MC end up together!
– A couple of things I’d like to point out! I left it, for now, to where everyone can access the epilogue no matter which ending people got. I want you all to be able to see if! Later, this will be adjusted to where it’s only accessible it you achieved his perfect route!
To access it, just go to Extras and click the Bonus Days. It’ll start right away (This will change later too, haha).
If you have a save spot around the end of Day 35 for Harold, I suggest running through the ending scene one more time. Just let it hit the last dialog and skip to the main menu again. It’ll trigger some variables that’ll play into the epilogue (You don’t have to play the entire day). Otherwise, you’ll end up with some default names and choices.
– Oh yeah, you guys will see a new character cameo pop up too! That’d be Roland, and he belongs to Morphbeast. I was a bit jealous when Ger drew him, cause that fella’s cute!
– It seems the code with MC’s skin/hair color sets to default no matter what. Will have this fixed and uploaded sometime later in the day (otherwise, you just get the MC’s default colors!).”
– Dwayne Day 6 – The big gorilla is taking you out on a date! Time to have some fun with him! A lot of stuff went into this update, and I’m sure I’ve overlooked some stuff. I’m sorry if I did! I hope you all enjoy it though. (I got carried away again!)
” Heyo, folks! I know a bunch of you have been waiting for this man, so here’s a Richard update!
– Richard Day 11 – He foreshadowed some events for the day, and I guess it’s time to see if he makes good on that. Just another day with that big rhino (and friends!)
– Fixed a couple of issues with Chester’s route. Some of his backgrounds has improper paths while I was cleaning up files, and that broke some of his days around the convention. Should be all good now!
– Keep in mind with Richard, if you didn’t restart his route for the last Richard update, you might encounter issues that require his route to be started fresh.
– Edited the Coach Day 2 Updates
– Added a Character Bios page under the ‘Extras’ option. For those of you that have been here for forever, you might remember way back when I introduced some characters on Day 1, they’d have small bio blurbs pop up with them. I had designed another template for them forever ago, and I never really implemented them. Well, with this update, I set some of the groundwork up for it. It doesn’t have much in it at the moment, but it’s a start! I’ll add some character details there, and I plan on using that as an indicator for folks to know whether or not they have what I consider the ‘Best’ ending.
– Darius’s Day 1 has been included in Spanish now.
– The auto-forward button has been added! You can see it while playing the game now.
– Corrected a slew of typos, mostly through Coach’s and Dozer’s days.
– Harold’s Day 25 got a new CG added to it. I felt the scene in the closet with him needed something more, and there’s a new image for it. I want to add another after that, but that’ll have to be another time!
– Darius Day 35 – Darius’s final route update. See what our lion has in store for just a good day.
I don’t have a lot to say with his update beyond thank you for all of you that has supported me in making Extracurricular Activities.
Darius’s route ending brings to a close the 5 main routes for the visual novel. It’s another huge milestone for the project, and I’m just blown away daily by how many people enjoy what I’ve been doing over the years. I can’t even put into words how I’m feeling about it all right now. So really, thank you!
As with the others, this might be the end of his route, but there will be more to his story later on! I hope you all have enjoyed his route and enjoy this last day. And please, look forward to more with him (and the others) in the future!
– Darius Day 34 – Darius’s next to last day. It’s just another fun day with the lion. Some pervy behavior, some sweet things and just an overall good day.
– There was an issue with his last scene where the player’s body and face didn’t match colors, and that should be corrected now. I left out the code that changed those pieces’ colors and somehow didn’t notice in my testing.
– Spencer Day 33 – Man oh man, this was a long one. I didn’t realize there was so much I wanted to get out there. Spencer has a plan, but how’s that going to go for him? Guess you’ll all find out! You’ll get to meet Spencer’s family, and I hope you all love them just as much as I do. CaptainGerBear did an amazing job with all their designs, and I just love ’em all.
– Not much else to report on this update (and my hand hurts, haha!) ! Just don’t forget that if you haven’t started Spencer’s route over in a while, be sure to do so if your game is crashing when you try to load an old save.
– Thanks so much for the continued support with typos and other errors with the Google Docs page. It helps tremendously! Don’t forget, you can post image errors there too (just keep in mind, the transition we are going through).
– Darius Day 28 – The last day of the camping trip is upon us. What does Darius have in mind for the final hours there together? If anything…
-Fixed a weird bug that made Darius like like a mutant spewing radioactive spunk on Day 27.
– Not much to comment on this time around, but do keep in mind PLEASE RESTART THE ROUTE IF YOU HAVEN’T AS OF UPDATE 1.103! A lot of changes happened through the code, and I’ve updated some past variables too. You will encounter issues if you haven’t restarted already.
* Darius Day 27
* Added new background from Gavel
* Updated Credits
– Spencer Day 31 – Spencer misbehaved a bit on the last update, but I feel like there’s something else brewing in his head now.
– Day 7 has a new piece of art for you guys to check out. You’ll find it in the club if you play your cards right! Day 31 has a nice piece too, and CaptainGerBear did an amazing job on both of them.
– Updated and added in a few new backgrounds from Gavel. The Police station, Tennis Court Bathroom and Spencer’s Apartment (albeit, I only got the night version put in so far for reasons).
Dev Note – If you get a crash after the MC says ‘Mmhmm.” at school, start your file over. I messed up some of Dwayne’s internal code that was causing some variable issues. I fixed it, but it’s still possible it’ll cause trouble for some people.
Keywords: Download Extracurricular Activities game.