Corruption of Champions II v0.3.29 by Savin is a game about There are many, many worlds. One, called Mareth, was perhaps the heart of them all. Cracks in the space between worlds, called portals, all seemed to lead there. Many portals led to Mareth, but none left it.
One sacrifice came from the village of Ingnam. This so-called ‘Champion’ was but a pawn in the village elders’ long plot to extend their lives, but the Champion escaped her fate by beating back the demons’ minions waiting on the other side of the portal, and set out on a one woman crusade to bring an end to the Demon menace once and for all. That was a year ago, and a world away.
You have never heard of a world called Mareth, nor a village named Ingnam. Nearly a year ago, you set off on your own, leaving your former life behind to seek your fortunes on the wild frontier — a year of traveling, exploring, fighting, and surviving alone. You’ve earned yourself a little coin in your travels, enough to book passage to the furthest reaches of the known world: the Frost Marches.
1- Click the link
1- Right click and save as
- Gweyr has a new quest, available once you’ve talked with her a bit. (Written by TheObserver). Lot more coming on this line of questing, so stay tuned!
- You can now finally shag ex-chieftain Naiyana back in the village after her daring rescue! (By SomeKindofWizard)
- There’s a sexy new(half) knight found in wherever. If you like Evelyn’s brand of content, you’ll probably like Lyla here. (By Fleep)
- New busts for Hawkethorne townsolk (Sanders, Ivris, Leorah, Ninian) by Moira. Young Garth by DCL.
- New NPC: Solveig Karisdóttir! Found at the Frost Hound after doing GarretQuest and AronaQuest, this watermelon-flavored half-orc has some questions about her family tree you might be able to help her solve… (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- New feature: you can now move around the map by clicking on the map itself whenever the crosshair is up. Just click or tap on the quadrant corresponding to the direction you want to move in! This is mostly for mobile users so you don’t have to chicken-peck the NSEW buttons anymore, but I’ve found it pretty handy on PC too.
- Also, unexplored adjacent map tiles are now connected with a dotted line, so you know if there’s still exploration left to do!
- If you’re in a region of the world or a dungeon whose recommended level is higher than yours, there will be a little red skull in the corner of the map to let you know you’re in the wrong neighborhood.
- Tweaks to how CGs are displayed, and a new CG for Witch Cait, viewable in her appearance screen while the set is equipped.
- Usual bevy of bugfixes.
- New Busts: Rroljar, Jen (Redo by Moira), Zhara (aka Harpy Wingleader, redo by DCL with nude and preg variants), Solveig, Sluasaid (with a special Silly Mode variant!)
To activate the code, right-click the game in your Steam library, click properties, go to the BETAS tab, and then enter the code. Then select “backer” from the dropdown.
Steam key is: eiLbwc7mofTDYrvpYfiF
- Valencia, a manticore, can be found in need of help in Frostwood, then Old Forest, then South Harvest Valley, then as a persistent character outside Marefolk Village. (Written by Strawberry Tea)
- You can [Explore] in Hawkethorne now. Includes a new CG featuring Evelyn, done by AnonArts. Written by several of us!
- You can now find a mind-altering honey-mead on imps, Rift Cultists, or the painted demon (or just buy it from Farrah). Be warned: drink it more than once is quick succession and its effects will be permanent!
- New Codex Entry: Currency (Written by Alypia)
- New Seasonal event with the Leothran Twins if you’ve fucked them before. It wasn’t tracked before this patch, so you’ll need to fuck them again if you did already!
- Etheryn and Elthara will invite you to the annual winter ball from the palace’s throne room. Enjoy a truly enormous holiday event! Primarily written by TheObserver and Alypia, with contributions from several others!
- You can now get a new lust-based set for Azzy, which (temporarily) gives her a bit of a personality shift! After purifying the hive, take her to Ogrish to start setting her up.
- You can now stop the Azzy/Brienne double milkings, and re-enable them from Brienne’s milking.
- Oh yeah, and you can hit Level 6 now, too!
- There’s a new accessibility feature allowing you to flip the game’s UI and text to dark mode, for white text on a dark background.
- New Scene: Arona Nursing Handjob
- New Effigy loss scene
- Clementine has a new sexpack
- Many bugfixes
- New NPC in the Rift: Gweyr. Also, new side-story starring Gweyr. Be warned, it’s tonally very much darker and bloodier than most CoC2 content!
- New enemy in the Foothills, Old Forest, and Frostwood: Demon Girl! Found only after clearing Winter City.
- Sleepy Snake can wake up and find your camps in the Frostwood after you clear the Winter City.
- New Scenes: Ryn Ice Dildo, Mess with River (after Convocation of Mirrors), Get a New Outfit for Cait from Viv, Thank-You Note from Koko, Rindo Expansion, Etheryn Date
- New Busts: River, Mallach, Svern, Azyrran Revamp, Gweyr, Young Gweyr, Young Sanders, Ghostly Mino Smith, Rift Selkies, Hashat (Moira Vers.). New CG: Brienne Missionary
- New NPC in the Glacial Rift: Gweyr! You can meet her by exploring the southern half of the Rift, and meeting her opens up a new tile (her home) where you can have a chat. (Written by TheObserver)
- New adventure: Gweyr’s story. Take the opportunity to play as Gweyr and experience a bit of Hawkethorne’s past for yourself. (Written by TheObserver)
- Be Warned: This is pretty bloody stuff by the game’s normal standard. If you’re here for a quick fap you might want to come back to it, but it’s really well written. Definitely worth checking out if you don’t mind some dark fantasy adventure.
- Rindo has a chunk of new content! (Written by TheObserver)
- You can take Etheryn on a cute date through the Winter City once she’s secured the throne. It’s repeatable, and has some different branches for seeing different parts of the city. (Written by Alypia)
- New busts: Gweyr, Young Gweyr, Young Sanders, Ghostly Mino Smith, Rift Selkies, Hashat (Moira Vers.)
- A new demon girl can be found wandering the foothills and both forests in search of fun, and she won’t take no for an answer! (Written by B!)
- After having sexed the Sleepy Snake and beating Winter City, the snake may just wake up enough to wander into your Frostwood camps! (Written by Wsan!)
- You can have Ryn make a dildo of ice for you to use on her. (Written by Alypia!)
- If you mess with River about his identity, his dad will come mess with you. Must have completed Nareva’s debate in the Convocation of Mirrors. Recommend having Cait come with. (Written by TheObserver)
- Everyone’s favorite redhead witch has some new items to sell, and she’ll throw in a bewitching new outfit for Cait for free. (Written by Balak)
- New Busts: River and
- You can finally meet up with Eryka after helping her get to town and enjoy some one-on-one time with the paladin. (Written by Franks)
- New enemy in southern Harvest Valley: Mushroom Druidess (Written by BubbleLord)
- After dunking Azzy in the hive’s honey, you can now meet up with her and the queen again for some honey-brained fun. (Edited back together by Skow)
- Atugia has new talks. (Written by Gardeford)
- There’s a new victory scene for defeating the imps, and defiling the Imp Lord’s treasured fedora. (By JayBee)
- Gwyn can now examine EGG-preg and normal preg. (Written by TheObserver)
-An ancient tower has surfaced in the northern reaches of the Glacial Rift. Take Brint (NOT BRIENNE) there to face a spooky challenge, and acquire a new set focused on tanking and ice magic!
-Entropic Winds now leaves enemies Frigid instead of Staggered, and has lower cooldown.
-Brienne will get another set later, we promise.
-Two new Brienne sex scenes, one new Brint sex scene.
-You can go give the Minotaur Border Guards a blowjob. Has bonus text if you bring Cait, because of course it does.
-Tweaked change to Brint’s talk about Cait.
-You can now finish purifying the Hornet Hive! Talk to Liaden at the honey pool after defeating the corrupted Queen and the Honey Goo, and she’ll walk you through it.
-Alternatively, you can be a dick about it and mess the whole thing up for everybody.
-n.b. due to a miscommunication on the writing team, if you go the Corrupt route for finishing the hive, we’ve temporarily disabled Queen Nyzerrah’s interactions until we repair some conflicts in the writing. Whoops! Should be fixed in the next couple patches…
-After purifying the hive, you can (briefly) meet Liaden outside the Frost Hound and finally walk her over to meet Brother Sanders like she came here to in the first place.
-Berwyn got a small expansion: sleep with, companion talks, missionary sex, and a new dream.
-New Enemy Encounter: Selkies can now be encountered in the Glacial Rift!
-New Dream: Rainbow Cait
-New Busts: Dryads
-Sex Toys are now key items, rather than inventory items.
0.3.14 Patch Notes:
- After Winter City, you’ll find a new potential friend waiting for you at the Wayfort the next time you return. Bring Cait along for a bunch of extra content with her. Begins the content to rebuild the Wayfort into a place you can call your own.
- THIS IS NOT FINISHED AND YOU CANNOT SIGNIFICANTLY ADVANCE REPAIRS YET. It’ll be a long-term project, probably added onto throughout the game’s lifespan. (Written by myself and SomeKindofWizard)
- You can now find a distressed Sheepfolk girl in Harvest Valley. Help her out and she’ll move to Hawkethorne. Written by Strawberry Tea.
- Arona now has threesomes with Cait and the Alraune.
- You can start the quest for the Hornet Hive by beating Azzy down a bunch instead of just being a cuddlebug. STILL WORKING ON THE ENDSTATE, but we’re almost done.
- New busts: Farrah, Syrish, Jotuns, Roc/Rider, Siorcanna, Taothians.
- Meira’s bust is fixed and also has a nude version now. Thanks, DCL!
As always if you like what we’re doing, you can support development on…
0.3.12 Patch Notes:
- Brienne can fuck you all night long once you’re close with her, and has a new anal scene as well. (Written by Wsan)
- Elthara can now perform healing after Winter City, much as Cait does at the Frost Hound. (Written by Wsan)
- Gwyn can now give you a look-over in the nursery and tell you how far along a current pregnancy is. (Written by TheObserver)
- Quests that require items for completion now show you if you have the items.
0.3.11 Patch Notes:
- New Region: the Glacial Rift (finally tho amirite). Take a ride up the glacier that shields the Winter City and explore the frigid wastes of Savarra’s extreme north. Unlocked once you complete the Palace of Ice dungeon. Recommended level: 5+. In includes the following new encounters…
- New Enemy Encounter: Jotuns. Big ol’ frosty boys gonna smash ya. (Written by TheObserver)
- New Enemy Encounter: Siorcanna (aka shark-people) gonna nom ya. Also their new Codex. (Written by SomeKindofWizard; Coded by Leykoss).
- New Enemy Encounter: Avanai Roc-Rider gonna zap ya. (Written by TheObserver; Coded by Leykoss)
- New Scene: Arona vs. Atugia Sexoff (Written by Gardeford; Coded by Squishy)
- New Scene: Byvernia Butt-Fucking (Written by BubbleLord; Coded by Squishy)
- New Busts: Pregnant Hretha, Pregnant Vari, Minotaur Border-Captain.
- Also plenty of bugfixes.
0.3.9 Patch Notes:
- New Event: KinuQuest! Take control of Kinu and protect your home from dastardly villains. Requires you to have done MetalQuest and have an adult Kinu raised up. The event is entirely story; no sex. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- New Dream: Demon Cait! (Written by Doots, coded by Leykoss)
- You can now change your name by asking River to distort time and space, altering everyone’s memories go around asking people to use your new name.
0.3.8 Patch Notes:
- New(ish) NPC: River, the catboy bard. Can be found in the town square. He allows you to switch your character’s title, such as between Adventurer and Champion of Frost. (Written by TheObserver)
- New(ish) NPC: Hethia! You can now talk to (and of course, bone down with) Hethia, the elven druidess, after clearing the Winter City. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- New scenes for Brint/enne at the Frost Hound, wherein you oil your muscular cow up and get him/her to pose for your amusement. (Written by Wsan)
- You can now repeat Etheryn’s striptease scenes after doing them in the Winter City. (Coded by Leykoss)
- New off-hand catalysts added to Ivris’ shop, a new dress for gramma goblin, and changes to birth control medications.
- There’s a host of filters and sorting methods for powers now, thanks to Leykoss.
- You can now page-down text by pressing ` and there’s a Codex page with all the keybindings now. Thanks, Balak!
Keywords: Download Corruption of Champions II Game.
Corruption of Champions I [PREQUEL][FLASH GAME][COMPLETED]
Keywords: Download Corruption of Champions I Game.