Corruption of Champions II v0.4.17 by Savin is a game about There are many, many worlds. One, called Mareth, was perhaps the heart of them all. Cracks in the space between worlds, called portals, all seemed to lead there. Many portals led to Mareth, but none left it.
One sacrifice came from the village of Ingnam. This so-called ‘Champion’ was but a pawn in the village elders’ long plot to extend their lives, but the Champion escaped her fate by beating back the demons’ minions waiting on the other side of the portal, and set out on a one woman crusade to bring an end to the Demon menace once and for all. That was a year ago, and a world away.
You have never heard of a world called Mareth, nor a village named Ingnam. Nearly a year ago, you set off on your own, leaving your former life behind to seek your fortunes on the wild frontier — a year of traveling, exploring, fighting, and surviving alone. You’ve earned yourself a little coin in your travels, enough to book passage to the furthest reaches of the known world: the Frost Marches.
1- Click the link
1- Right click and save as
- You can now train with Rina, Brint/enne’s sister, and take her out on a date! Gotta do training 4 times before you can flirt with her. There is a tremendous amount of variation in these scenes, so they’re going to come out a bit slowly.
- Two of those variations have a new CG if you also have Brienne!
v0.4.16 Patch Notes:
- New encounter in the Undermountain: batfolk muggers! (Written by BubbleLord)
- New TFs: Hornet (Skow), Succubus & Incubus (Shadefalcon, coded by Squishy)
- Dual-Wielding has gotten a bit of a buff: you can now crit with your off-hand weapon.
- New option to disable journal notifications.
v0.4.15 Patch Notes:
You can now enter Brint/enne’s house in the Khor’minoan Outskirts! This is the first of several planned updates with Brint’s family — for now, it’s just intros, talking, and some quickies with Brint/enne. (By Wsan, obviously)
The fluffy naga race has a codex now! (By Wsan)
Evelyn and Etheryn now have their own dedicated threesome (Also by Wsan)
Corrupted Nihara and Brint’s family all have busts now, by Moira. Lyric also has a combat bust now!
There’s a new group of minotaur soldiers in the Outskirts you can have some fun with — in more ways than one! (Written by Wsan)
You can meet a new group of furry adventurers in the Outskirts with a one-time scene. You’ll see more of them later in the city! (Also by Wsan)
New busts: Tandi, Sherine, Adventurers (Lessala, Vicky, Yani)
New CGs: Patting Mai, Patting Kohaku
A group of centaur can now be found plying their trade in the Outskirts. Poor girls gotta make some coin somehow in these trying times, and they’re all outta rustic handicrafts… (Written by Wsan)
Ambra, a catgirl merchant, has also been added to the Outskirts. (Written by Tobs)
A nearby Lupine merchant named Nash has a bunch of twisted transformation items to sell, with more planned for following patches! (Also by Wsan)
New busts for half the centaurs, by Moira. Rest should be done next patch!
You can now bump into Calise on the main street of the Khor’minoan outskirts. She’ll send you on the first part of the main story quest in the region (if you can pry your face out of her muff anyway).
If you’re on Kas’s Romance path, you can now access the demoness’s home any time after The Winter City. You’ll find it in the Ways Between, north of the Foothills (and her WC dialogue has been updated to reflect the changed design). Enjoy repeatable scenes with the Demon Queen — and there’s gonna be a LOT more to come in the palace when we’re not balls deep getting Khor’minos up and running. Note that you can also LOSE access to it if you fulfil certain criteria. Kitsune.
Bunch of bugfixes for companions and powers being all jacked up. Whoops!
New Busts: Livernus the Boatman (we’ll get his wang color fixed when the artist is feeling better) and demonic smugglers (by DCL); CaliseQuest’s devilish boss by AnonArts!
- You can now enter the Outskirts of Khor’minos. There are several small events scattered throughout, with a lot more coming. (Written by Wsan)
- Eryka can be dedicked, but there’s no scene for using her newly-regained pussy just yet. (Written by Tobs)
- Sense now has a 100% success chance.
- Companions gain massively boosted Experience when they are at a lower level than you are.
- New Codex: Vulperine (unlocked by encountering Raphael in KinuQuest)
- New Busts: Nottia and Marilla, a pair of Outskirts cowgirls.
You can now ask Ryn to sleep with you at night. I comm’d the excellent Alypia for this and she delivered like a whole novel’s worth of elfu snuggles (Also, coded by Squishy!)
After defeating the Undermountain kobolds a few times (or with a little help from your friend Lyric), you can now be invited to the court of the Kobold Queen. (Written by Gardeford!)
New Bust: Kobold Queen.
0.4.7 Patch Notes:
- GweyrQuest finally has its conclusion — time to bring an old dog home! (Written by TheObserver)
- New TF: Lizardfolk! (By GothPastel)
- Lots of Lyla fixes. Sorry about that!
- New Bust: Casual Gweyr (pictured, by DCL)
- New Busts: Lyric has a bunch of new busts if you give ’em a bunch of coin. (Care of DCL)
- I get paid to shitpost, not to write CoC2 patchnotes – Gedan
- Lyla has a new expansion pack full of hot new futadomme! (Written by Fleep, coded by Squishy!)
- The plantfolk TF has been expanded, including new color options and bodypart types. Plantfolk is now a recognized race! (Written by Kuroko)
- Hella bugfixes
- New CG: Lyla leashing the PC, by Anonarts!
- The hornets in the Old Forest are now switched out with an updated version of the encounter after finishing the hive dungeon. (Written by TheObserver)
- New TFs: Catmorphs (by Freed), Siorcanna (by Skow)
- You can now tell the elf boi in the forest to go away forever.
- Etheryn’s got a new bust series by DCL!
v0.4.4 Patch Notes:
- There’s a new jotun/lupine Cboy in the Rift, who you can push towards different sexual arrangements. (Written by Birbs)
- The Wraith Chimera has a new loss scene (Also written by Birbs)
- New TF: Deer! (Written by Bluebird42)
- Salamander TF now gives cock types.
- New hairstyles for dreads and afros! (Written by Leomax)
v0.4.3 Patch Notes:
- If you’ve built the Temple of Mallach and have romanced Kas past the Winter City, there is a new event that may trigger at the temple…
- There’s a new scene for walking in on Liaden and Azzy, complete with a new CG. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- You can now give Ryn a dildo or permission to seek out your companions for sexual relief.
- New Undermountain encounter: Minotaur Miners (by Fleep)!
- Plenty of fixes. Game should work better, HOPEFULLY, on Android 8 and Apple browsers. We can’t really test this stuff effectively ourselves, but we’re trying!
- New busts: Elementals, new Temple friend. New CG: Lady Evergreen’s sex menu (Done by Mr. Pink and Waru-Geli)!
0.4.2 Patch Notes:
- Atugia has a BUNCH of new sex scenes and talks! (By Gardeford!)
- New Undermountain enemy encounter: Kobolds! (By B!)
- New NPC in the Mallachite Temple: Rune! (By BubbleLord, coded by Squishy!)
- Senja now has much-expanded interactions if you chose to give her a smooch before! (By me and Tobs)
- Miko’s old scenes now fully account for her pregnancy. (Thanks, Tobs!)
- New Busts: Rune and Kobold headshots (by Moira)
- New CGs: Brint x Atugia by Moira, and Lyric gettin’ fucked by DCL.
- Map navigation should feel snappier now!
0.4.1 Patch Notes:
- You can now undertake the final stage of Gwery’s crusade against the cult in the Glacial Rift. Just talk to her again when you’ve finished the previous two quests. Big ups to TheObserver for soloing that whole quest chain. I’d highly recommend bringing plenty of Oil of Oliban to the finale!
- New Undermountain encounter: Magma Elementals! It’s a big tough wandering miniboss to make sure.
- New Busts: GQ3’s final boss! Spoilers! Also: Arona Preg Variants (DCL), Leothranized Cait (by BK), Selima Solo busts for Darius’s content, and bigger-titty Zo variants.
- You can now gain access to the next region of the main story quest — the Undermountain! Whether by invitation as the Champion of Frost or by brute force at any point in the story, you can now get past the Chargers at the gates to Khor’minos and enter the vast subterranean labyrinth between the Foothills and the city of the minotaurs. Do note — you won’t be getting into the city itself just yet!
- New encounter and bad end: the Khor’minoan Chargers! Mess with the bulls, you get the horn(ie)s.
- New encounter: Hobgoblins! What happens when you cross goblins with minos? These brutes! (Written by TheObserver)
- New event: There’s some new imp types down in the depths, and you’re in for a memorable introduction to them — and to the mighty warrior that’s been holding Khor’minos back from the brink of defeat!
- New mechanic: Fog of War! It’s damned dark in the depths of Khor’minos, and even when light can be found, it’s hard to tell which way is which with a demonic invasion underway! If only you could find some source of light to carry with you…
- New Busts by Moira: Calise, Hobgoblins
- There’s a new optional Good End if Infrith, Rags, and Hretha are all concurrently pregnant but Arona isn’t.
- Elthara’s Appearance screen has been updated to account for pregnancy, with a new CG by AnonArts as well!
- Zuzaan now finally has a pregnant bust.
- Ryn has a new combat headshot and appearance CG for her queenly garb.
- Miko can be found struggling with extreme hunger, the kind that can only be sated by sloppy breeding sex! She has 3 new preg-exclusive sex scenes — one of which requires a heavily pregnant kiyoko in the party, and also has a new CG! Several other kitsune including Mai, Komari, Rindo, and Kinu all have updated talks about Miko’s pregnancy. (Written by TheObserver)
- Darius, a frostscale salamander arcanist, has been added to the Temple of Mallach. (Written by TheObserver)
- New suite of Miko busts, with 4 different pregnancy levels and post-pregnancy versions, all by Moira!
- After completing the centaur dungeon, you can now ask Eubicha to follow you around as your personal packmule — she’ll increase your storage capacity, and let you access it from camps. She also has a new host of repeatable sex scenes, and can even be bred! Mayternity still, innit? (Written by Gardeford)
- A whole load of bugfixes, and some under the hood tweaks for the Wayfort expansion coming on the horizon.
- New Busts: Eubicha follower/pregnant busts by Moira!
- After taking the Wayfort (for Etheryn or for yourself) and having fucked Elthara (and also reaching Level 6), Elthara will start coming down to spend her weekends at your fort. While she’s there, you’ll have the opportunity to breed this priestess of fertility~ (Written by Wsan)
- You can now get pregnant from Crazy Horses (Written by Balak)
- New TF: Ursus Bulbs, turning you into a monstergirl bear (Written by Jayo)
- You can now impregnate Arona after she becomes Chieftain of her tribe. You need to go through some rigmarole to get there (impregnate at least one of Infrith, Hretha, or Rags first; take Arona to Hretha after she brings the subject up) but it is repeatable thereafter.
- Cait can now acquire a magicock from Lady Evergreen (ask about Services with her in the party), and of course, put it to use on you!
- After completing the three starting quests (defeat Alraune and clear both Centaur Dungeon and Orc Dungeon) and meeting Atugia, the dullahan will bring a summon from the Baroness for a special meet and greet.
- New Busts: Arona by Moira, and Magicock’d Cait!
- You can now finish building the Temple of Mallach with Cait, should you desire, giving her a permanent anchor to the Marches and giving Sally a place where she can ply her trade. (All written by TheObserver)
- Once the temple is established, you can visit Sally at the temple and knock her up (for a princely sum)! If you don’t want to do the deed yourself, several bedicked companions can be put to stud for her as well — with accompanying threesomes!
- If you’ve done the Convocation of Mirrors event before finishing the temple, and had a certain conversation with River, Cait’s patron might just pay you a visit… or let you pay him a visit.
- The imp mob has a bunch of new scenes! (Written by Fleep)
- New busts: Elyon and Leold, both by Moira.
- New CGs: Zo Equanimity training and Cat Temple welcome.
- CoC2 now has controller support! You can’t use it for chest puzzles or filling text boxes, but 99% of the game is now playable with a controller. Buttons are displayed on the screen when in use (and you can disable it on Options, of course), but some hints: you can click left-stick to simulate a mouse click, and you can click the right stick to engage a constant rumble effect if you controller supports one. I’m sure you can figure out something stimulating to do with that feature while you’re playing two-handed… There’s three different vibration settings if your controller supports them; we’re not responsible for your battery life/etc. etc.
- There’s also proper fullscreen support now, and dark mode works better in Firefox.
- Elyon, the Huntsmaster of the Winter City, can now be found within the palace — if, and only if, you become the city’s vassal. (Written by TheObserver)
- Cait and Valencia have a hot new threesome! (Written by StrawberryTea!)
- The Veteran perk (Warrior 1st level) has been redone to be more useful.
- A bunch of new busts including new marefolk shaman, crazyhorses, and centaurs done by Honeypony, as well as an Appearance screen CG of Dancer Cait by Moira and Zo’s busts by DCL!
- You can now get a pair of new sets for Arona: one exclusive to her Exiled status (mirroring her Chieftain’s Bronze set) and another accessible only if you’ve taken Arona to one of the ghostly dungeons so she can become properly afraid of spookums. (Written by Balak)
- Another step in Gweyr’s quest in the Rift has been added, this time taking place on a ship controlled by Tollus’s cult. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Squishy)
- The Appearance screen has been reworked. You won’t notice much difference on your end, but it’s no longer a giant pile of spaghetti code that’s been dragged from the bowels of CoC1 for the last 10 years across three games.
- A stylist has finally been added to Hawkethorne! (Written by SomeKindofWizard).
- You can get hair cuts, change your various colorations, get your hair extended, and even get tattooed up. Enjoy your tramp stamps and slutty womb tattoos.
- The new Appearance and stylists options are all brand new! Please report any bugs on our bug report forum so we can hammer them out!
- Cait and Naiyana have some new scenes together (written by myself and Skow). Potentially turn that 3some into a 5some with the Mare Guards!
- You can now assfuck the Wingleader when she interrupts your sleep. (Written by StrawberryTea)
- Encounter zones within each region are now color-coded for your convenience — each different set of colored tiles has (and has had, just with no in-game way of seeing) its own encounter table.
- There’s now a default cock selector if you have multiple tools. May be helpful for fitting into tight places.
- Viv has a new bust (still by Moira), and Winter Knight Brint has an Appearance Screen portrait.
- Several new CGs have been added: Zo training has one, blowing Arona on her throne, Cait/Leo Gals 4some, a headpat ceremony with Kiyoko and Kinu (also a new scene, via freed Kiyoko in her home), and sleeping with Hretha and Infrith.
- Zo the Lupine Monk can now be encounter in Harvest Valley. Help her out, learn kung fu, maybe learn a little about each others’ bodies. (Written by B!)
- You can now finally catch up with Infrith after the Right of Conquest questline — and have some fun. She looks pretty breedable, doesn’t she? (Written by Gardeford)
- There’s now a GALLERY feature accessible from the game’s main menu, showing CGs and busts.
- Busts seen were not previously tracked; you’ll need to see them on your save to unlock them.
- Roughly one metric fuckton of bugfixes courtesy of Leek.
You can now finish Cait’s quest, Cat Call, by taking her to the ruined caravanserai in northern Harvest Valley. After the quest, you’ll get a new set for the catgirl, a bunch of new talks, and finally the opportunity to take Cait’s anal virginity (and then take that ass over and over). Alternatively you can enjoy an excellent bad end written by Wsan if you fail the quest! There’s more of her post-quest content coming in the next patch, including a bunch of new sex scenes by Tobs and the ability to turn Cait into a half-leothran like the twins!
You can meat Imora, the siorcanna shamaness, in all her glory up in the Rift. (By SomeKindofWizard)
After returning to the ruined Wayfort for the first time, you’ll be introduced to Bailiff Daliza of the Winter City and be given an opportunity to legally assume control of the fort (as well as in reality with or without Ryn’s help). This is meant to be part of the same event where you meet Jael’yn and Farrah there.
Miko & Mai have a new suite of sex scenes (incl. Arona 4some) (Written by TheObserver)
Lyric has had some bug fixes and adjustments (preg should work properly, cooldown and damage reduced and can’t crit, electrum should max out and reduce over time correctly)
The messed up status icon/inventory/equipment UIs on certain screen resolutions should be fixed
New talk scene with Kiyoko/Kinu once they’ve been freed (Written by TheObserver)
Lusamine/Cait have a new scene (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Squishy)
You can return Elthara’s scythe to her
We’ve started an effort to make Kiyoko/Kinu respect your spousal/parental pronouns, please report any incorrect ones that you still encounter!
New Codex: Dryad
New Hime Kinu CG that can show up sometimes when you interact with her
New Busts: Ogrish, Synneva (Friendly), and Meira (Cocked)
Fixed Syrish bust (she has spots on her clothed now too)
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
- Gweyr has a new quest, available once you’ve talked with her a bit. (Written by TheObserver). Lot more coming on this line of questing, so stay tuned!
- You can now finally shag ex-chieftain Naiyana back in the village after her daring rescue! (By SomeKindofWizard)
- There’s a sexy new(half) knight found in wherever. If you like Evelyn’s brand of content, you’ll probably like Lyla here. (By Fleep)
- New busts for Hawkethorne townsolk (Sanders, Ivris, Leorah, Ninian) by Moira. Young Garth by DCL.
- New NPC: Solveig Karisdóttir! Found at the Frost Hound after doing GarretQuest and AronaQuest, this watermelon-flavored half-orc has some questions about her family tree you might be able to help her solve… (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- New feature: you can now move around the map by clicking on the map itself whenever the crosshair is up. Just click or tap on the quadrant corresponding to the direction you want to move in! This is mostly for mobile users so you don’t have to chicken-peck the NSEW buttons anymore, but I’ve found it pretty handy on PC too.
- Also, unexplored adjacent map tiles are now connected with a dotted line, so you know if there’s still exploration left to do!
- If you’re in a region of the world or a dungeon whose recommended level is higher than yours, there will be a little red skull in the corner of the map to let you know you’re in the wrong neighborhood.
- Tweaks to how CGs are displayed, and a new CG for Witch Cait, viewable in her appearance screen while the set is equipped.
- Usual bevy of bugfixes.
- New Busts: Rroljar, Jen (Redo by Moira), Zhara (aka Harpy Wingleader, redo by DCL with nude and preg variants), Solveig, Sluasaid (with a special Silly Mode variant!)
To activate the code, right-click the game in your Steam library, click properties, go to the BETAS tab, and then enter the code. Then select “backer” from the dropdown.
Steam key is: eiLbwc7mofTDYrvpYfiF
- Valencia, a manticore, can be found in need of help in Frostwood, then Old Forest, then South Harvest Valley, then as a persistent character outside Marefolk Village. (Written by Strawberry Tea)
- You can [Explore] in Hawkethorne now. Includes a new CG featuring Evelyn, done by AnonArts. Written by several of us!
- You can now find a mind-altering honey-mead on imps, Rift Cultists, or the painted demon (or just buy it from Farrah). Be warned: drink it more than once is quick succession and its effects will be permanent!
- New Codex Entry: Currency (Written by Alypia)
- New Seasonal event with the Leothran Twins if you’ve fucked them before. It wasn’t tracked before this patch, so you’ll need to fuck them again if you did already!
- Etheryn and Elthara will invite you to the annual winter ball from the palace’s throne room. Enjoy a truly enormous holiday event! Primarily written by TheObserver and Alypia, with contributions from several others!
- You can now get a new lust-based set for Azzy, which (temporarily) gives her a bit of a personality shift! After purifying the hive, take her to Ogrish to start setting her up.
- You can now stop the Azzy/Brienne double milkings, and re-enable them from Brienne’s milking.
- Oh yeah, and you can hit Level 6 now, too!
- There’s a new accessibility feature allowing you to flip the game’s UI and text to dark mode, for white text on a dark background.
- New Scene: Arona Nursing Handjob
- New Effigy loss scene
- Clementine has a new sexpack
- Many bugfixes
- New NPC in the Rift: Gweyr. Also, new side-story starring Gweyr. Be warned, it’s tonally very much darker and bloodier than most CoC2 content!
- New enemy in the Foothills, Old Forest, and Frostwood: Demon Girl! Found only after clearing Winter City.
- Sleepy Snake can wake up and find your camps in the Frostwood after you clear the Winter City.
- New Scenes: Ryn Ice Dildo, Mess with River (after Convocation of Mirrors), Get a New Outfit for Cait from Viv, Thank-You Note from Koko, Rindo Expansion, Etheryn Date
- New Busts: River, Mallach, Svern, Azyrran Revamp, Gweyr, Young Gweyr, Young Sanders, Ghostly Mino Smith, Rift Selkies, Hashat (Moira Vers.). New CG: Brienne Missionary
- New NPC in the Glacial Rift: Gweyr! You can meet her by exploring the southern half of the Rift, and meeting her opens up a new tile (her home) where you can have a chat. (Written by TheObserver)
- New adventure: Gweyr’s story. Take the opportunity to play as Gweyr and experience a bit of Hawkethorne’s past for yourself. (Written by TheObserver)
- Be Warned: This is pretty bloody stuff by the game’s normal standard. If you’re here for a quick fap you might want to come back to it, but it’s really well written. Definitely worth checking out if you don’t mind some dark fantasy adventure.
- Rindo has a chunk of new content! (Written by TheObserver)
- You can take Etheryn on a cute date through the Winter City once she’s secured the throne. It’s repeatable, and has some different branches for seeing different parts of the city. (Written by Alypia)
- New busts: Gweyr, Young Gweyr, Young Sanders, Ghostly Mino Smith, Rift Selkies, Hashat (Moira Vers.)
- A new demon girl can be found wandering the foothills and both forests in search of fun, and she won’t take no for an answer! (Written by B!)
- After having sexed the Sleepy Snake and beating Winter City, the snake may just wake up enough to wander into your Frostwood camps! (Written by Wsan!)
- You can have Ryn make a dildo of ice for you to use on her. (Written by Alypia!)
- If you mess with River about his identity, his dad will come mess with you. Must have completed Nareva’s debate in the Convocation of Mirrors. Recommend having Cait come with. (Written by TheObserver)
- Everyone’s favorite redhead witch has some new items to sell, and she’ll throw in a bewitching new outfit for Cait for free. (Written by Balak)
- New Busts: River and
- You can finally meet up with Eryka after helping her get to town and enjoy some one-on-one time with the paladin. (Written by Franks)
- New enemy in southern Harvest Valley: Mushroom Druidess (Written by BubbleLord)
- After dunking Azzy in the hive’s honey, you can now meet up with her and the queen again for some honey-brained fun. (Edited back together by Skow)
- Atugia has new talks. (Written by Gardeford)
- There’s a new victory scene for defeating the imps, and defiling the Imp Lord’s treasured fedora. (By JayBee)
- Gwyn can now examine EGG-preg and normal preg. (Written by TheObserver)
-An ancient tower has surfaced in the northern reaches of the Glacial Rift. Take Brint (NOT BRIENNE) there to face a spooky challenge, and acquire a new set focused on tanking and ice magic!
-Entropic Winds now leaves enemies Frigid instead of Staggered, and has lower cooldown.
-Brienne will get another set later, we promise.
-Two new Brienne sex scenes, one new Brint sex scene.
-You can go give the Minotaur Border Guards a blowjob. Has bonus text if you bring Cait, because of course it does.
-Tweaked change to Brint’s talk about Cait.
-You can now finish purifying the Hornet Hive! Talk to Liaden at the honey pool after defeating the corrupted Queen and the Honey Goo, and she’ll walk you through it.
-Alternatively, you can be a dick about it and mess the whole thing up for everybody.
-n.b. due to a miscommunication on the writing team, if you go the Corrupt route for finishing the hive, we’ve temporarily disabled Queen Nyzerrah’s interactions until we repair some conflicts in the writing. Whoops! Should be fixed in the next couple patches…
-After purifying the hive, you can (briefly) meet Liaden outside the Frost Hound and finally walk her over to meet Brother Sanders like she came here to in the first place.
-Berwyn got a small expansion: sleep with, companion talks, missionary sex, and a new dream.
-New Enemy Encounter: Selkies can now be encountered in the Glacial Rift!
-New Dream: Rainbow Cait
-New Busts: Dryads
-Sex Toys are now key items, rather than inventory items.
0.3.14 Patch Notes:
- After Winter City, you’ll find a new potential friend waiting for you at the Wayfort the next time you return. Bring Cait along for a bunch of extra content with her. Begins the content to rebuild the Wayfort into a place you can call your own.
- THIS IS NOT FINISHED AND YOU CANNOT SIGNIFICANTLY ADVANCE REPAIRS YET. It’ll be a long-term project, probably added onto throughout the game’s lifespan. (Written by myself and SomeKindofWizard)
- You can now find a distressed Sheepfolk girl in Harvest Valley. Help her out and she’ll move to Hawkethorne. Written by Strawberry Tea.
- Arona now has threesomes with Cait and the Alraune.
- You can start the quest for the Hornet Hive by beating Azzy down a bunch instead of just being a cuddlebug. STILL WORKING ON THE ENDSTATE, but we’re almost done.
- New busts: Farrah, Syrish, Jotuns, Roc/Rider, Siorcanna, Taothians.
- Meira’s bust is fixed and also has a nude version now. Thanks, DCL!
As always if you like what we’re doing, you can support development on…
0.3.12 Patch Notes:
- Brienne can fuck you all night long once you’re close with her, and has a new anal scene as well. (Written by Wsan)
- Elthara can now perform healing after Winter City, much as Cait does at the Frost Hound. (Written by Wsan)
- Gwyn can now give you a look-over in the nursery and tell you how far along a current pregnancy is. (Written by TheObserver)
- Quests that require items for completion now show you if you have the items.
0.3.11 Patch Notes:
- New Region: the Glacial Rift (finally tho amirite). Take a ride up the glacier that shields the Winter City and explore the frigid wastes of Savarra’s extreme north. Unlocked once you complete the Palace of Ice dungeon. Recommended level: 5+. In includes the following new encounters…
- New Enemy Encounter: Jotuns. Big ol’ frosty boys gonna smash ya. (Written by TheObserver)
- New Enemy Encounter: Siorcanna (aka shark-people) gonna nom ya. Also their new Codex. (Written by SomeKindofWizard; Coded by Leykoss).
- New Enemy Encounter: Avanai Roc-Rider gonna zap ya. (Written by TheObserver; Coded by Leykoss)
- New Scene: Arona vs. Atugia Sexoff (Written by Gardeford; Coded by Squishy)
- New Scene: Byvernia Butt-Fucking (Written by BubbleLord; Coded by Squishy)
- New Busts: Pregnant Hretha, Pregnant Vari, Minotaur Border-Captain.
- Also plenty of bugfixes.
0.3.9 Patch Notes:
- New Event: KinuQuest! Take control of Kinu and protect your home from dastardly villains. Requires you to have done MetalQuest and have an adult Kinu raised up. The event is entirely story; no sex. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- New Dream: Demon Cait! (Written by Doots, coded by Leykoss)
- You can now change your name by asking River to distort time and space, altering everyone’s memories go around asking people to use your new name.
0.3.8 Patch Notes:
- New(ish) NPC: River, the catboy bard. Can be found in the town square. He allows you to switch your character’s title, such as between Adventurer and Champion of Frost. (Written by TheObserver)
- New(ish) NPC: Hethia! You can now talk to (and of course, bone down with) Hethia, the elven druidess, after clearing the Winter City. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- New scenes for Brint/enne at the Frost Hound, wherein you oil your muscular cow up and get him/her to pose for your amusement. (Written by Wsan)
- You can now repeat Etheryn’s striptease scenes after doing them in the Winter City. (Coded by Leykoss)
- New off-hand catalysts added to Ivris’ shop, a new dress for gramma goblin, and changes to birth control medications.
- There’s a host of filters and sorting methods for powers now, thanks to Leykoss.
- You can now page-down text by pressing ` and there’s a Codex page with all the keybindings now. Thanks, Balak!
Keywords: Download Corruption of Champions II Game.
Corruption of Champions I [PREQUEL][FLASH GAME][COMPLETED]
Keywords: Download Corruption of Champions I Game.