A Very Full House v0.18.1 by MetaMira, A Very Full House is adult game about A Very Full House! It’s a game about love, seduction, and corruption, all centered around a MILF-y main character. Do your best to take control of your household and keep everything under control, by any means necessary!
Release Date: 2023-09-14
Developer: MetaMira Patreon – Twitter
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac,
Genre: 2dcg, Animated, Female protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Voyeurism, Corruption, Incest, Milf, Sandbox, Teasing, Masturbation
– Run the game
Main Update Features
- Chore Automation! Tired of doing all those repetitive chores every week? Well now you can automate (most of) them! You can now assign your closest NPCs to chores permanently, without you needing to micro manage them every time the chore is available. Watch out though, because they’ll expect something in return for all of their hard work, and they probably aren’t interested in money!
- New Events! Some new events have been scattered throughout the game! Text with the Bully after work, or assign Ethan to clean up and leave him alone to do his work. Some of the existing chore events have also had minor tweaks so they flow smoothly when automated.
- New Art! It wasn’t a focus for this update, but a couple new pieces of art have snuck their way into the game! Wear your skimpiest work outfit and you might end up with a new phone background, or walk in on Ethan while he’s “cleaning” and get a glimpse of what he’s using for motivation. There’s also been some UI additions for chore automation, and the texting system has been made more flexible so I can write events that send or receive pictures.
- Added Bully texting event after minified outfit tease event.
- Added general Bully texting event.
- MiraLive2D can now be handed a “static_frame” parameter. If True no animation will affect that frame, but outfit states still will.
- Added chat option with Bully.
- Added option to give Bully detention, even if he’s done nothing wrong.
- Added ChoreAutomation class. Holds information about who is responsible for a specific chore.
- Added a whole bunch of conversation with the Nerd letting you automate chores.
- Added list of rewards you can offer to the Nerd in exchange for automating chores.
- Chores can only be automated once they have shown up on your chore list at least once.
- Jock is now sent to a clickable when you tell him to skim the pool. Option to watch him work accessed from this clickable.
- Added chore automation conversations to the Jock and the Slacker as well.
- Chore app now displays indicator for automated chores.
- Pinned chore list does not display automated chores.
- Tidy events now send NPCs to new clickables (although they’re in the same place… I swear this matters behind the scenes).
- Added new walkin tidy event for Nerd if you assign him to clean Firebrand’s room.
- Added tiny texting event after Firebrand room tidy event.
- And probably other stuff I forgot to write down while I worked on it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Major Update Features
- New Minified Work Outfit! Push the dress code to it’s absolute limit with a new minified work outfit, complete with mini-skirt, tiny dress “shirt”, and a single herculean button!
- New Pushup Bra (and matching panties)! Give your MILF’y boobs the support they deserve with a new lingerie set purchasable from the mall. ALL of the existing outfits allow now have art support for perky, lifted boobs as well. Mix and match this underwear set and find out which outfit combos look the best!
- New Written Events! A new event chain with the principal has been added to unlock the minified work outfit. That tiny outfit can also lead to a new weekly chore if you don’t keep your boss under control! Some small interactions have been scattered through the game to make things feel a little more reactive to what you’re doing, too.
- Mod Support Improvements! Required mod parameters, fixed menu ID’s, improved example mods, and (embarrassingly) some bug fixes all contribute to an even better modding experience!
- Added short principal introduction event (will not trigger if you’ve already met him in a saved game.
- Updated Jock massage event to give more stress relief, particularly if you were horny and climaxed.
- Added “associated_mod” variable to modded entries class. Related entries will only trigger if the associated mod is enabled.
- Refactored example mod to inject patron content options using ModdedMenuOption, instead of being hard coded.
- Patreon content menu now has explicit menu_id “patron_content_menu” to allow other mods to inject content reliably.
- Added explicit menu IDs for all NPC interaction menus. Generally in the form of “[name]_interact_menu”.
- Added menu IDs for all NPC texting menus. Generally in the form of “[name]_text_menu”.
- Added menu IDs for several common clickable items: front door, pool, closet, dresser, lawnchair, couch, basement_boxes, study_door, sewing_machine.
- Added new minified work outfit.
- Added event chain to unlock minified work outfit.
- Added new outfit inspection interaction with the Principal (new chore).
- Added new pushup bra and matching panties.
- Added some basic interactions with the Principal.
- Added minor Jock texting event after gloryhole is unlocked.
- Added some basic texting interactions with the Principal.
- Added corruption tags for Principal (should be enough to get him up to CL 3)
- Added Bully tease branch while wearing a “Very Revealing” outfit.
- Added titjob masturbation help option for Slacker.
- Added titjob masturbation help option for Jock.
- Added titjob masturbation help option for Nerd.
- Added event to unlock titjob masturbation for the above NPCs – triggered by posing topless for them when they have CL3+.
- Titjob masturbation help is also unlocked if you’ve found an event that has you give them a titjob.
- Added “pin chores” button to chores app. Adds small list of unfinished chores to your HUD.
- Added new shower event for Candy. Also added new corruption points related to event.
- Added interaction with maintenance door to report gloryhole after it is found.
- Added pre-existing text messages for characters in a new game (old saves are unafffected).
- Added Bully gloryhole event.
- Added Jock bedroom massage event.
- Added option to ask Jock for a massage at any point in exchange for Control.
- Texting is now limited to once/turn instead of once/day.
- Added “turnly_tags” to ChoreList class. Turnly tags are cleared at the start of every turn (like daily tags, but… turnly)
- Update to Renpy and Live2D versions (fixed a tanned skin display bug that wasn’t my fault. Huzza: a bug wasn’t my fault!)
- Fixed some sex events not properly updating sex chores, sex stats.
Major Update Features
- Texting System! Send and receive texts with NPCs, unlocking a whole new style of events, hints, and interactions! The texting system also allows for images (and videos, and any other sort of Ren’py displayable) to be sent and received. There are a few basic interactions added in v0.15, with plenty more planned for the next update cycle! This is a very modular, expandable system designed with future content in mind.
- Titfuck Art! The slow expansion of sex art continues, and now our lovely MCILF can put her boobs to good use! The new updates to the boob frame add two dick poses: between your cleavage or a frontfuck squeeze. Currently only the cleavage option is being used in events, but mods can make use of the new art options right away. Each pose has a full suite of animations, complete with those glorious jiggle physics!
- New Events! New art and new mechanics means new events to show them all off! NPCs might now text you, prompting you to come and help them with their “needs”. Each of the main male NPCs also has a new event that makes use of the titfuck art. Get exploring and see if you can find where it is (or head over to Discord for some hints.)
- – Added a whole texting system.
- – Made the alert icon screen more flexible. Can now fade out after a set amount of time after being shown.
- – Texts can have event labels linked to them, allowing you to respond to the last message sent to you.
- – Texting app properly scrolls, adds elements to the end of the screen, etc. Ya’know, like a texting app. This was a pain to get perfect.
- – phone hud now displays the total of unseen texts and chores.
- – Texting system also supports sending any sort of displayable. Displayables are scaled to fit width of texting space comfortably.
- – Added snapchat style caption option for image texts.
- – Added a button to toggle between contact and texting pages quickly.
- – Added ClickableTextingEvent class. Handles NPCs starting texting events based on what clickable they are located at.
- – Person class now has set_override_clickable() and clear_override_clickable() functions which properly trigger texting events.
- – Updated all uses of Schedule.set_override_clickable() to use Person.set_override_clickable() instead.
- – Updated Firebrand background event to use the texting system.
- – Added basic texting interactions for main NPCs that you can initiate.
- – Added titfuck frame, based on existing boob frame.
- – Added titfuck, titjob, and straight titfuck animation suites for events to use.
- – Added text events for NPCs when they might be masturbating.
- – Added text hook for Slacker movie night event.
- – SexStats class now records titfucks. Stats app now displays number of titfucks.
- – Added Nerd shower titfuck event.
- – Added Jock shower walkin titfuck event.
- – Added alternative dialogue if you’ve answered a masturbation text.
- – Keyboard key “p” now toggles phone. Should improve joiplay compatability.
- New Events! New written content has been added focusing on the three girls of the house! Each event is a major string of content with multiple branches and new ways to earn corruption points!
- New Firebrand Outfit! One of these new events demanded a swimsuit for the Firebrand, so I’ve added one! This is her initial, least-corrupted version; you can expect to see much skimpier versions in future updates!
- New (mostly background) Art! New art has been added throughout the game, most of it focused on making the workplace art more colourful and less placeholder-y.
- – Added Firebrand swimsuit outfit.
- – Added less placeholder-y pool chair art.
- – Added pool chair art with Firebrand (including topless variants)
- – Fixed a whole bunch of typos. Like a LOT.
- – Added Firebrand sunbathing event.
- – Added PersonClickableImage class to handle clickables that represent people (and are tied to schedules) that aren’t Live2D images.
- – Added Nerd event related to new Firebrand event.
- – Added coloured art for all of the workplace locations that were missing it.
- – Added shared event for Cheerleader and Jock when doing the dishes together.
- – Added new movie watching event for the Slacker.
- – Sex chores now trigger for any climax caused by the MC, not just posing climaxes.
- – Tweaked some schedules so more events will line up well.
- – Added corruption points for reaching specific milestones in Cheerleader’s outfit cutdown progression.
- – Cheerleader outfit corruption points will be applied retroactively in saved games.
- – Added Mod manager screen. Mods can now be enabled and disabled.
- – Added “Advanced Healer Robes” outfit for Caves of Grothnar. Currently patron exclusive.
- – Added skirt bouncing effect to Caves of Grothnar robes.
- – Added new Caves of Grothnar event branch.
- – Added new Caves of Grothnar themed phone background. Unlocked by defeating “The Matriarch”.
- – Control gained from many events is now adjusted based on NPC Corruption Level, decreasing as the NPC becomes more corrupted. Minimum control gained is always 5.
- – Added SexStats class. Stores records of all your sex acts, tracking what you’ve done and with who.
- – Updated all existing events to add the proper records.
- – Added handjob-with-panties art to existing handjob frame.
- – Changes to stats (arousal, control, etc.) are now displayed in the notification stack.
- – Updated art for phone apps to be a little less placeholder-y.
- – Added a few unused app buttons for mods: A heart, a calendar, and a wad of money.
- – Added Firebrand tanning phone background.
- – Updated Mod class to include an optional cleanup label, mod author, mod description, requirements, etc.
- – Added Slacker sex chore introduction. Adds new Chore when triggered (or requires spending Control)
- – Added Nerd sex chore introduction. Adds new Chore when triggered (or requires spending Control)
- – Added Jock sex chore introduction. Adds new Chore when triggered (or requires spending Control)
- – Added a headshot of each NPC in the MCILF phone contact list.
- – Added a stat screen. Can be accessed from MCILF phone contact list by clicking on their picture.
- – Updated notify system to support stacking multiple notifications instead of overwriting them.
- – Added note to some “Very Revealing” outfit branches to highlight that they are currently unimplemented.
- – Added colour (but still very placeholder) art for work hall 1.
- – Added colour (but still very placeholder) art for gym.
- – Fixed crash while tanning.
- – Fixed default underwear not being properly set when it was selected.
- – EventSystem class now properly triggers on weekend and on week events enroled with it.
- – Fixed “Go to Church” chore not properly being linked to a day.
Major Update Features
- New outfits! Four new outfit variants have been added. The MCILF has a new cutdown workout outfit, plus a new garter belt + stocking combo that can be bought for a substantial sum at the mall. Meanwhile the Cheerleader proved to be a fan favourite and has a new cutdown underwear set and a minimized outfit set!
- New events! All of these new clothing sets needed fun new events to introduce them! Some old events have also had new branches added that only trigger if you’re wearing the right sort of outfit.
- Bug fixes! In addition to all of the new content I’ve been busy fixing up every single bug I could get my hands on! This should be the most stable release of A Very Full House ever! (Famous last words, I know!)
- Jock Art Update! The ongoing effort to fill in all of the basic character art continues! This update, The Jock has received his full body character drawing, complete with all the different stages of clothing. Old events have been updated to make sure they’re using the new art to it’s fullest extent!
- New Events! A whole collection of new events have been added to the game, mostly focusing around the (very busy) shower.
- Swappable Phone Backgrounds! No need to live with that boring black phone background any more! You can now swap your phone background for a number of spicier options. Patron supporters will also have access to animated backgrounds as part of their reward! Enjoy some bouncy-jiggly goodness every time you open your phone!
- Mod Support! A proper framework for loading mods has been added, making it easy to add your own content to A Very Full House. The patch system has also been updated, so mods will be able to keep saves compatible between versions, as well as patch out their own bugs. Happy hacking out there!
This is a very early demo for the game. There will be placeholder items, locations, interactions, and art galore! Almost everything you see will be improved, replaced, or expanded upon during development.
That said, this release does contain all of the code I’ll need to add new content – written events, art, outfits, and so on – right away! Here’s a rundown of the major features I’m hoping this version shows off:
Map Movement – This is pretty straight forward, but it’s obviously still important! The full game will be filled with dozens of locations, each populated with items and characters for you to interact with. The current room images are all placeholders; I’ll be adding in high quality assets to replace them.
Item Interactions – Another simple concept, but just as important. Clickable items are easy to add, and easy to add new interactions to. The goal is to have every location filled with things to interact with! Just like with locations all of the art you’ll see for these are placeholders.
NPCs – Probably the single most important part of the game, NPCs can be interacted with. Every NPC has a collection of stats like Arousal, Control, or Corruption Level which locks or unlocks interactions with them. At the moment only the five main housemates are represented, and those are still using old placeholder art developed for my original prototype. Replacing these with high quality models is a high priority!
Game Mechanics – A Very Full House is more than just a visual novel with boobs in it. You will have to manage your household, making sure you get all of your chores done without driving yourself mad with stress. To do that you’ll have to use the only tool you have at your disposal: your body! Tease your housemates to create Arousal, then make them promise to do chores in exchange for “favours” from you. Do it right and you’ll keep the household from falling apart. Do it wrong and you’ll find yourself stuck in a spiral of corruption and impossible promises!
Animated Live2D Models – The main character MILF is an example of what all character models will eventually look like. With animations and physics both being used you can expect to see plenty of bounces, wobbles, and jiggles from every character!
Dynamic Clothing System – Every character will have a full collection of outfits that they can wear. In addition to that, each piece of clothing can be stripped off separately for maximum flexibility when I’m writing new content. For now the main character MILF has one default outfit, plus a towel outfit used for a single event. New outfits will be added, some of which will be needed to enable specific events.
Modular Smart Phone – You can’t set a game in the modern era without having a smart phone in it! Your phone will act as the main piece of UI, listing out character stats or chores for you. Behind the scenes the entire system is dynamically created, so adding new apps and phone based events will be a breeze! Swappable backgrounds and phone upgrades are both planned! For now, there are just a few basic interactions to prove it all works.
Mod Support – This is less a feature and more a promise. I love any game with an active modding scene, so I want to make sure A Very Full House is as friendly as possible to modding as I can make it. I’ve tried to organize and comment all of my code (which is provided unencrypted to save you the hastle) so it’s as easy as possible to read through and modify. Going forward I’ll do my best to design systems so that mods have easy places to hook in new characters, items, and interactions!
If you’ve made it this far then thank you for your interest in A Very Full House! I’m excited to speed up development of the fun parts of the game now that the tricky code and design bits are all finished!
- New Location Maps! Nine new locations have been given location maps in glorious… placeholder greyscale art. Once I’m sure I’m happy with the layout of these maps they will get a colour art pass and, at some point in the future, a high quality art pass. Each location is filled with clickable objects linked to a whole bunch of new short interactions!
- New (in-game) Work Flow! The way your day job works has been retooled to give you time to explore all of these new locations! Each work day is now split across two time segments and gives the opportunity to look around and interact with NPCs in between them. You also now have more control over exactly what you’re doing at work, with more content planned to expand those options even further.
- Clothing Texture Swap Support! Modders rejoice, the ability to live-swap clothing textures has been added to the game! This makes it possible to substitute in new 2D textures and add create additional clothing items based on them. I’ve also added an example mod that demonstrates how this is done and act as a template for your own mods!
- Menu and Event Injections! Modders rejoice even harder! Mods can now insert their own options into existing menus or insert jumps into existing scripts without modifying any of the base files. This should make it much easier to add multiple mods without there being conflicts between them. Oh, and I’ve also made it easier to add modded phone apps on top of that. Have you rejoiced hard enough now? Good!
- – Unified many of the styles and colours used with the phone UI.
- – Added app for tracking which corruption points have been collected (Patron exclusive)
- – Initial Slacker shower walk-in event now gives him a corruption point.
- – Fixed some location inconsistencies with Firebrand
- – Added TextureReplacement class. Can be used to add clothing without modifying base Live2D model or textures.
- – Added example mod to demonstrate how to use TextureReplacement to add clothing.
- – Busty now actually swaps to MCILF’s bra texture during one of her events, matching event narration.
- – Added PhoneApp class. Mods can now add apps to the MCILF’s phone by appending a PhoneApp object to list_of_phone_apps.
- – Refactored Phone_App screen. Now only takes a PhoneApp object and is called phone_app to match the naming scheme of other screens.
- – Phone app buttons now support any displayable for the button image. That means animated or dynamic button images are now possible.
- – Added example phone mod to demonstrate how to use PhoneApp class.
- – Added ModdedMenuOption class. Allows for mods to inject additional options into existing menus without needing to modify the base file.
- – Added ModdedInjection class. Allows for mods to grab control of the script at an arbitrary file line without needing to modify the base file.
- – Added example mods for ModdedMenuOption and ModdedInjection to example_mod.rpy. Check it out if you’re curious how to start modding!
- – OutfitManager now has persistent_texture_swaps list. Takes TextureReplacement objects and applies them regardless of outfit. Useful for modding in skin textures.
- – Added Patron cheat to increase household stability (Patron exclusive).
- – Choice menus now display as multiple pages if there are too many options to fit on one screen.
- – Added nine new locations!
- – Locations and clickables done in greyscale for now – will receive a colour update when I’m sure I’m happy about their position.
- – Added basic interactions for all of the clickables that were added. Most are just stubs where future content may be added.
- – Cheerleader’s outfit and underwear now receives the (in)appropriate Revealing and Very Revealing tags when cutdown.
- – Updated schedules for Jock, Nerd, and Cheerleader to have them show up in the new locations. Added placeholder interaction events.
- – Work is now broken up into two separate segments, with ability to explore in between.
- – Updated old work events to fit into the new work scheme.
Strokes 4 Folks
Keywords: Download A Very Full House Game.