A.I.D.A v0.389 byZem, A.I.D.A is a game about This character is based on a certain robot from a certain video game. It is kind of obvious, yes? Here some basics of the game;
The game is gonna be an RPG with an original story, where you take control of A.I.D.A., an android/robutt built up by an escaped scientist from a mean group of tech-hoarding crazies. He ran away from this group, because they couldn’t understand his fascination for robots, giving them tits and whatnot. This mean group captures the scientist, but a freak radioactive thunderstorm in the area wakes A.I.D.A. up, powering up her battery.
Here starts her adventure in the wild, radioactive wasteland, filled with dangers unimaginable. It’s the year 2295 and the world is still recovering from the nuclear war, over 200 years ago. What can a single android do in this god-forsaken world? Let’s find out!
Release Date: 2023-10-02
Developer: Zem Patreon
Genre: Big tits, Big ass, Female Protagonist, Sex toys, 2dcg, 2d game, Futa/trans protagonist
- Save Me Aida!
- A Friend in Need (Roxanne’s personal quest!)
To trigger Roxanne’s quest you need to have her in your party, of course, + complete Mayor Under Fire and win 20 battles with her.
- Ruinheim (Outskirts, Center, North)
- Walker (X6-Labs)
- Kidnapper (Downtown North – Hotel Breasthuge)
- TECH Destroyer (Boss)
- Varheim (Boss)
New Lewd Scenes:
- Benis Module: Raider Sharpshooter (animated)
- Benis Module: Mary (animated)
- Roxanne Tentacles (animated, Walker enemy)
- Roxanne crushes a man with her buuutt (Town of Cumassbenis)
At the end of the Roxanne’s quest you receive an item that increases Roxanne’s bewb size slightly. This can be toggled on/off.
- Added the 3 winner magazines from the contest into the game.
- Roxanne learns a new skill called “Head Crush” at level 25.*
- Aida learns a new passive called Efficient Energy System at level 25.
- Removed Gloria from the map after you talk to Amber
- After the Gloria encounter the battle music is changed to default (if you ignored her and left)
- Roxanne can learn Fling Debris/Head Crush* from the robot in the Memory Bank now, if you dont have it.
- Fixed the upper parts of Mars Teleporter to restrict you from the menu access
- Skills: Enabling and Disabling lewd events for Roxanne now work properly
- Roxanne’s Mega T-Shirt doesnt display in battle. It will someday lol
A.I.D.A. 0.311 Changelog:
- Dead in the Mean (Mean City West/Mean Suburbs)
- Menace of East Buttweave (East Buttweave)
- East Buttweave (Partial)
- Mean Suburbs (Mean City West)
- Legendary Mutant Butt-Ravager (Boss)
- Ravager Ghouls
New Lewd Scenes:
- East Buttweave Auction (Aida, animated, standing)
- Legendary Mutant Ravager (Aida, animated)
- Cappin’ Asses (East Buttweave, butts)
- Roxanne Bewb Grab (East Buttweave)
- starting new game: player is now forced to open the freaking menu before venturing into the wasteland to prevent the black box appearing in the battle.
- New Weapon: Marksman RR-AP (The blueprint is the reward for completing Dead in the Mean)
- You can heal yourself AND your ally with items now
- optimized all the pictures in the game for better performance (now reduced in size)
- Roxanne learns skill called Fling Debris at level 20.
- Fixed Amber standing in the wrong place after the Mayor event
- Fixed the guard cutscene happening in West Buttweave if you havent talked to Amber yet
- Upgrade Stations: will no longer give Roxanne the upgrades when you switch Aida’s upgrades.
- Upgrade Station (Mean City): Switching Repair module with Energy Module now works.
- The Gloria Benis scene will be removed after battle with Gloria*
– Bug fix: fixed black screen when talkign to Amber when not travelling with Roxanne
A.I.D.A. 0.201 Changelog:
- OLD SAVES: Go to Aida’s Memory Room and interract with the robot next to the red button to enable the lewd battle scenes for Aida. + if you are level 15 or over use the other robot to learn your missing skills.
A.I.D.A. 0.155 Changelog:
- Firefight in Mean City (OOT and Raiders fighting in Mean City)
- Corporate Punishment (Explore the Underground prison in the Buttweave Desert)*
- Jenni’s New Hardware #1 (Jenni has some new hardware for Aida***)
- Mean City (East, West, Center, South)
- Raidercity Banditown – South (Valentina’s House**)
- Underground Prison
- TECH Rifleman (Mean City- Center)
- TECH Pistoler (Mean City- Center)
- TECH Elite Pistoler (Mean City- Center)
- Aida & the Nerd Part 2, 2 animated scenes (Armageddon City, Residential)
- Aida gives man a hand, animated scene (Armageddon City, Agricultural Section)
- Jenni Oogles Aida (CG)
- BOSS VS! Artwork added to all of the bosses! You can view the boss art in the gallery aswell.
- BAD END (M) Added lol lmao gl hf* (hint: you can escape)
- Can be entered if you’ve freed Valentina before entering Mean City Center**
- Available after the firefight in mean city***
- Uzi-10: Slightly lowered the chance to hit (still op)
- TECH Annihilator (boss): Slightly buffed damage.
New in A.I.D.A. 0.101!:
High Noon in Shanty Town (Town of Cumassbenis is in danger)
A Request from Rockclaw (Rockclaws need Aida’s help to explore an old vault)
Person in Distress (Westside – Apartment Building)
Armageddon City, Upperside – Entertainment District (Accessible after fixing the power)
Valley of the Claw, Rockclaw Cave, Mystery Vault
Don’s Gunshop, Banditown East
Town of Cumassbenis
Westside, Apartment Building
TECH Annihilator (Town of Cumassbenis, Boss)
Goopmom (Mystery Vault, Rockclaw Cave, Boss)
New (Lewd) Scenes:
Drive-By Raider (Animated, Banditown East, by the bar)
Tentacle Curiosity, tentacle (Animated, West Noxious/Mystery Vault)
Roxanne’s Butt (CG, Rockclaw Cave Entrance)
Bottom Heavy, Statue Butt (CG, Armageddon City
TECH Annihilator’s bewbs (Town of Cumassbenis)
New Title Screen!
BENIS Module: Agility bonus increased from 8% to 10%.
Lazer Module: Animation added to to the attack!
New Weapon: Pump-Action Shotgun (Radio Station Three-Ass)*
New Weapon: Revolver Rifle (Dropped by Sharpshooter Raider)*
New Weapon: Uzi-10 (Vault 64, Security Office)*
New Weapon: Silenced Pistol (Westside – Apartment Building, Mission Reward*)
New Battler Sprites for Aida!
Itty Bitty things
* Blueprints can be found in Don’s Gunshop. Skills have unique animations.
Enemy Ranged Attacks: Damage taken is now based on Ranged Defense not Melee Defense lol
Hopefully you will enjoy this update! TILL NEXT TIME!! BUHBI!!
New in A.I.D.A. 0.031!:
Turret Tour (Old West Church)
A.I.D.A. is tasked to fix some turrets in the Westside, Old West Church.
Aida finds a weird statue and a deranged man in the wasteland.
Downtown – South
When entering Downtown – South a cutscene is triggered.
Old West Church (Westside)
Hotel Breasthuge (Downtown – North)
Octopussay (Green Octopuss)
Aida enters the Wasteland (Wasteland)
Aida Fixes Turrets (Old West Church
Green Tentacle (Octopussay, Bomb Site Zulu, Westside, Downtown – South)
Full Nelsorino (Psycho Raider, Westside, Downtown – South)
Raider Special Heal (SMG Raider and Melee Raider when paired up with Sharpshooter Raider)
Aida & the Nerd (Personality Module v. 1 needed. Armageddon City – Downside)
Aida in the crowd. (Armageddon City – Market. Irradiated! Quest)
Statue in the Wasteland (Irradiated! Quest)
Zembot 3000 aka Zee
Zembot 3000 is a special kind of a shortstack robot that will provide you with upgrades and other powerups. You can find her in the hotel in Downtown area. These will be placed all over the game once it gets big enough.
Zee in the hotel will provide you two upgrades to choose from: Combat Module v.1 or Personality Module v.1. Personality Module will give you an access to unique scenes and dialogue! Combat Module increases stats greatly.
New A.I.D.A. Costume/paint job:
New craftable outfit for Aida. It changes the appearance of the equipment that Aida is wearing. You can buy the blueprint for H-Dee from Daisy and Jenni.
Components needed to craft H-Dee:
1 White Paint
stats: Physical Damage is now Melee Damage, Energy Damage is now Ranged Damage.
Fast Travel Item! With this you can revisit the areas you’ve previously visited instantly*
Crafting: White Paint added to the stores
Armageddon City Downtown North: You can enter the Hotel now.
Made scenes less bloated to reduce possible lag
Stronger Octopussay enemies added to Bombsite Zulu (After you’ve finished Downtown Cleanup)
Removed crafting component loot from enemies (caused problems – will fix someday/add unique loot)
Lewd Event: Aida Seducing Attempt is now in gallery
Plasma Spray and Plasma Spray v2 now actually hit 3 random targets all the time and not just sometimes
fixed player getting stuck in the windows in the city lol
Ladder/Fix the wall scene: Now pictures are removed properly and won’t appear in other scenes
SMG Raider and Melee Raider continue using the special heal even if Sharpshooter is defeated
Fast Travel:*you have to revisit the areas you’ve been to if you are using your old save, to unlock the area.
Sometimes you are able to fix stuff without having the needed crafting components (?)
Some inconsistencies with H-Dee artwork(HEH)
Main Quest Begins!
The Mayor of Armageddon City needs a bit help with the Raiders attacking his citizens. Talk to the Mayor in the Upperside!
Bring Power to the Upperside (Upperside, Power Generator Room)
Report to Reporter (Upperside, Krissi Bewper’s Office)
Residential Area, Downside (Armageddon City)
Upperside (Armageddon City)
New Enemies (Downtown):
Valentina “Tiny-Tina” (Boss)
New Lewd Scenes:
Aida, Animated, Battle Scene (SMG Raider, Melee Raider – Downtown)
Aida, Slappy butty (Residential Area)
Aida, Face Sit, Face Crush (Residential Area)
Aida, Seducing Attempt (Upperside)
Aida, Spread (Upperside)
Blueprints added to the vendors (Robotics Expert Jenni, Daisy Melona)
Crafting Tables added to Daisy’s and Jenni’s shops.
You can craft weapons with the components you find in the world (aluminium, wires, electronics, etc.)
Following weapons can be crafted now:
Advanced Laser Pistol
Advanced Plasma Pistol
Robotics Expert Jenni has her own standing picture now!
Increased Aida’s basic attack’s damage
Emergency Power Supply (Aida) healing increased from 25% to 30%
Added Plasma Pistol to Jenni’s and Daisy’s shops
Some more loot added into the world
Itty bitty stuff
Takahiki: fixed the floating benis module that stayed on the screen
Aida: Weapon can now be removed
Hopefully you enjoy this one! Till next time! CHEERS!!
Keywords: Download A.I.D.A Game.