Glamour v0.36 Offline by Dark Silver, Glmaour is a game about You as main character (a guy or a girl, your choice) from a small town turns 18 and it’s time to go to college. Thankfully, they get an opportunity to move into big city and apply into a new experimental college. New live, new opportunities, and no oversight from an overprotective mom! Turns out main character doesn’t even have to pay for the college! All they have to do is sign a strange contract and agree to follow college rules, breaking which might have grave consequences, up to being expelled… And not only that, the rules might change in the future, too…
Release Date: 2021-04-13
Developer: Dark Silver
Other Game: Big Brother
Language: English, Russian
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, School Setting, Corruption, Spanking, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Interracial, Real Porn, Sex Toys, Vaginal Sex, Handjob, Oral Sex, Lesbian, Simulator
– Click on glamour.exe to start playing.
As we’ve already mentioned it in the previous post, 0.36 is our biggest update yet. It’s about 50% bigger than usual, which of course took some extra time to develop.
We don’t want to spoil too much in the change log, so just jump into the game and see everything for yourselves!
So, here’s what we’ve done for 0.35:
The update is all about Karen. One series of events is about extra lessons with Andrew while all the other classmates are busy with P.E. The other one is all Kate being punished in her basement. The third one isn’t done yet.
The last series of events will be in the principal’s office. Obviously, Karen and Nicolas will be involved. We’ll show you some images tomorrow so you know what to expect.
0.35 will eat up a couple of days in March, but we’ll try to release 0.36 without delays, at the end of the month. 0.36 will be all about Lisa losing her V card, plus some events with Alice and Lisa. We’ll write more about 0.36 in the future.
Without too many spoilers, here’s the list of new events in 0.34:
- Kate and Julia update their home clothes.
- Julia gets a new toy
- New punishments in the basement.
- New late night events in the living room.
- New TV events in the living room.
- Julia gets a new alarm clock.
- Sunbathing in the backyard has new events.
- Joining Julia in the shower has never been more exciting.
- Since the update is focused on Julia and Kate relationship, Kate caught Julia up to speed on the newest developments in her life, along with dialogs setting up future events with various characters.
For the offline version:
- Fixed the game freezing after clicking on some sprites.
- Changed line spacing for some events.
- Improved text animation in dialogs.
- Adjusted text layout in the voting screen (laptop).
0.32 is focused on Max, Lisa, and Olivia by the pool.
Along with new content, we’ve also made a lot of changes to the offline version.
- Various interface improvements.
- Dialogs options from the online client have been ported to the offline version.
- Fixed a bug with a stuck sound playing on a loop.
- Settings should properly work in the android version now.
- Fixed a bug where the android version would sometimes not display new images after updating.
V0.29 Part 2 Offline (fixed)
V0.29 Part 2 Offline (fixed)
- Kate can finally earn money on the villa
- New events with Nick and Julia in the basement
- Kate can now tan topless
- Extra scenes with sophie
- Reduced waiting time between implementing optional and the mandatory medical exams. People had nothing to do but wait, and it wasn’t super obvious, so we’ve decided to cut it down.
- Removed an outdated line in of the old quests.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Julia would bug Kate every night, even if Kate turns her down. The game was mistakenly updating the wrong cooldown, specifically one for the events with Nick and Julia. Now, when turned down, Julia will leave Kate alone for 7 to 14 days. Same goes to Julia and Nick inviting Kate to have fun together.
- Increased cooldowns for the side effects from the Zoe’s pills. It used to have basically no cooldown and could possibly happen every day. Now if Kate turns someone down, the next event will have a 10-16 days cooldown (every character has their own cooldown, too). Now if Kate agrees to do stuff with Oscar, the next event will happen in 3 to 5 days.
- Fixed a bug when a certain step in the massage office (in Julia’s fitness club) would display the wrong step and make things confusing.
- Added a line in the Special chemistry quest when Kate would need to take the pill, and she needed more Nick and Julia progress but the game didn’t tell about that requirement.
- Now Max is more than a background decoration in the villa and Kate can now talk to him.
- The College committee quest becomes inactive once players complete all available content in it.
- Same goes to the Cheerleading squad quest.
- Now the game correctly shows Kate now wearing any underwear when she’s changing in the college medical office.
- Fixed many various bugs in the offline version of the game, as well as countless typos.
0.25 revolves around the new massage office in Julia’s fitness club. To unlock the new content, you will need to meet the requirements we wrote in the quest log. This time, the massage questline will be pinned to the top of the quest log for your convenience. As usual, you can check it if you get stuck.
We finally unlocked the fitness club. Now Kate can visit it, meet Jessica (Julia’s friend at the reception), and start learning how to be a masseuse.
There is a long series of events with Lien, Julia, Alice, and especially Max. Finishing the storyline will unlock periodic events with several options.
As you probably know, we spent about 50% more time on this update, so it’s no surprise it has about 50% more content, too. Usually we don’t have enough time to add everything we planned, but this time, once it was clear we will blow the deadline because of the Corona virus, we’ve decided to roll with the punches and doubled down on the amount of content. Update was going to be released late anyway, might as well make it as big as possible, right?
We don’t want to delay the update into the next month for anyone, so this time the delays between the releases will be smaller than usual:
Today is April 21st, the release date for $40 Patrons. (Kinda sounds like we’re letting you out from the prison, but you know what we mean)
Three days later, on 24th, 0.25 will become available for our $20 Patrons.
Another two days later, on 26th, yada yada $10 Patrons.
And after another two days, on April 28th, our $5 Patrons will get the access to the 0.25 update. Offline version for the 0.24 will become available on the same day.
We don’t want to spoil the update in this post, so we’re going to be vague. After content from 0.22 (Max and Lisa watching porn together), Lisa asks about sex ed lessons with Ann. These lessons is what this update is all about. The last event is going to be long and periodic, with several choices.
At the end of the update Max is going to make an important decision which will affect future content.
There’s a new regular event for changing into the sports uniform and swimming suit before PE and swimming classes. These two mini events check what characters are present in the locker room, their stage of undressing, and has different angles. It took plenty of sprites and some new code, but it looks really nice. We also used this new code for other events, too.
Cheerleading squad trials
So, this is where the new events start. First you need to finish the old content related to the cheerleading squad. The last step was Karen catching Kate without wearing any underwear during the uniform checkup.
Once that’s done, the next step is to ask Angela about the cheerleading squad. She’ll tell Kate to wait for the next PE class (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays). The quest log will have the hints to guide you along the way if you get lost. There are several unique new PE lessons where Angela will be talking about the new trials and earning points. You can see the number of earned points in the change log, by the way.
We don’t want to spoil too much about the trials, so we’re going to be vague here. Go and check it out yourselves.
All trials are completely optional. You can skip any of them or decide to do them at a later date.
Every trial gives Kate an opportunity to earn points. The number will vary on her behavior. Some of them are periodic and can be repeated as much as possible. Here’s a small spoiler: slapping Oscar will result in a longer cooldown, but he will be back eventually.
One of the trials involves a sex shop. For now it only sells one item, but it will increase its stock in the future.
Doing the trials will lead to various people wanting to discuss them with Kate, so there are plenty of new dialogs, too.
The final trial
The ultimate trial will let Kate earn a whole bunch of points, it is the longest event we’ve ever made. Including choices, it has 122 steps.
You can repeat the last trial to see the alternative option. We didn’t want to make a periodic version of the event with the same images but new text, so we’re going to expand it in the future. But for now, you can ask Angela and make everyone forget the final trial so you can do it again. Canonically, the event only happens once, so everyone is going to act like it’s happening for the first time and Kate won’t be earning any extra points. Or you can just save before asking Angela to set up the trial for the first time, if you want. That’s basically how it works, but you can still replay even if you forgot to make a save point.
Here’s what we’ve done (heavy spoilers ahead, skip to the the end of the post to see some extra news if you want to go into the update completely blind):
Max will gift Lisa a silk robe and will get to see Lisa trying it on. Once Lisa gets the robe, she will only do her homework in it. And sometimes she’ll be wearing it after taking a shower, so you’ll get to see Lisa in the new robe all over the house. We’re still missing some images (for example, Lisa always washes the dishes in her default home clothes instead of her bathrobe or the towel), but we will add them overtime.
Now that Lisa and Max are in the relationships, Max will start, em, “flirting” with Lisa when they’re doing her homework. A series of events, including a periodic one.
At some point in the story Max and Lisa will start watching porn together. Another series of events.
Max will buy Lisa a new swimsuit. Just like with the robe, Max will get to watch Lisa trying on the new gift. Lisa will start wearing the new swimsuit at the pool.
Two series of events with peeking on Lisa changing. First by “accidentally” barging in the room while she’s changing, the other when she lets him stay in the room.
At some point Max will catch Lisa not wearing panties at school and she will ask him how he feels about it. For now this decision will only affect whether Lisa will be wearing panties when she’s changing, so don’t be afraid to ask her whatever you like to see. We don’t have any plans to add cuckold into the game, so even if this decision will affect future events, it will only be something along the lines of “new content with Olivia”, and not “new content with Alex”.
Once Lisa and Max relationships get close enough, Lisa will let Max peek under her skirt when she’s lying on her bed.
We’ve added many steps in the quest log, so hopefully you won’t get lost about what to do. The general rule of the thumb is: keep helping Lisa with her homework, keep peeking, and keep watching porn.
That concludes the spoilers about 0.22, so you can start reading if you skipped the change log.
We also have two long term projects along with current updates. The first one is making new graphics for the second tier for the college uniform, which is a lot more daring and explicit. The game has plenty of images with the current uniform and we have to double a lot of them with the new uniform. That is a lot of work, but we’re getting there.
The second task is even more daunting. It’s what our programmer is working on almost 100% of the time. He’s porting the game from the Unity engine to something more universal and quicker. This will allow us to release offline versions for the Android too. The work is ongoing for several months and we hope soon we’ll get to the polishing stage. Generally speaking, this work is done in parallel with adding new content and doesn’t hurt the amount of new dialogs and events we add to the game every month because the new content takes precedence.
We keep trying to make every new update smaller and release it sooner, but we keep adding more and more new content instead. Sorry about that Because of that, we have to release this update on the same schedule as the last time. Today is January 17th and we’re releasing the game for our $40 Patrons, our $20 Patrons will get the access in three days, on January 20th. $10 Patrons in three more days on the January 23rd, and $5 Patrons in five more days, on January 28th. Offline 0.21 will become available on the same day.
0.21 is a story heavy update. It’s really hard to describe without spoiling anything, so that was pretty much the change log Skip the rest of the paragraph if you want to avoid spoilers. We mapped this story over a year ago, and we’re excited to finally share it with all of you. It’s related to Julia’s fitness club, college, and Candy. The hotel got a new resident Neil. Unlike most characters in the game, Neil is an episodic character and his entire storyline starts and ends in 0.21. At some point in the story players will have an option to choose a long and pretty intense sex scene (periodic, too), which will also allow Kate to earn some money.
Most of the new images are 18+, so we can’t show any of them without marking the post Patrons only. We realize this post might look like we’ve just released the smallest update ever, but this post’s length is not indicative of the update’s size
As you might remember, 0.20 had a hint system, helping players to meet requirements to unlock new content. We have a similar system for 0.21, too.
Now, about 0.22. It’s going to be focused on Max. This time we’re aiming for two smaller storylines: mostly around Lisa, Kira, and Ann. A good chunk of the story beats will be really different from BB, hopefully for the better. We’re not going to set any strict deadlines, but we’ll try to release it as early as possible. Definitely sooner than this one. We will also try to post a lot more new images and news.
Home punishment system. If Kate doesn’t do her homework or talk during class, she will be sent to the principal’s office. If she skips that, she will have to be punished at home, and Julia will be happy to help Kate out. Most of the update is related to the punishments, so this storyline has many steps and at some point will unlock the option for Kate to submit to Julia, Nick, or both. For now once Kate submits it can’t be undone because there’s no point to go back. But when we add new events where Kate decides to change the rules of the game and try something else, we will add an option to undo the submission without having to replay the whole game.
Random events in the basement. If Kate submits to Nick, once every couple of days Nick and Julia will start having fun in the basement. This is a series of events with the periodic event at the end. These new events will replace Nick and Julia events on the sofa watching TV when Kate returns from college.
In order to see new events, Kate should stay in college until at least 11:00 (or, better yet, until 14:00-15:00), and then go home right away.
New events with Sophie and Alice (as long as Kate had sex with Alice at least once). Alice can now visit Kate’s house. In the future we will add an option to invite some characters to stay overnight.
Added sounds to all locations. There might be some issues because we just added it into the game and there are 3455 steps for various events and it’s hard to test every last one of them. Please let us know if you find any issues.
You can now name your save files. If you have multiple save files, keeping track on them should be much easier. We also increased the maximum saves number from 10 to 20.
The main menu now displays information about the current version of the game on the server and your current access. Hopefully, this will make more clear if you have the access to the latest version of the game.
From now on you can close some interface menus like profile, inventory, and quest log by pressing ESC. We will add this functionality for some other situations like canceling zooming in (the pool in the villa), in some events, etc. We will be adding them in individual situations to make sure it makes sense and makes UI more accessible and intuitive.
There was a lot of work put into October update so we could release it early. But it’s time to take a little break. I’ve been working on Glamour and Big Brother for three years without any breaks and never took more than one day off in a row. It’s time to have a small vacation, I’ll be gone for the next 10 days. I’ll recharge my batteries and return to developing Glamour with a newfound energy. The rest of the team will keep working on the game, so the development as a whole will still keep going.
0.19 is focused on Max and villa in general. This time we’ve done almost everything we planned. We decided not to end dialogs between Ann and Kira on a cliffhanger so we pushed them in one of the future updates. We also didn’t do everything we planned for sounds. But we also added some extra stuff we didn’t plan on initially.
- It’s going to be a sandbox RPG with a lot more freedom than Big Brother.
- Many different NPCs, who are going to live their own lives. Main character is just a part of the world, not the center of it.
- Every NPC, while having some random characteristics here and there, is going to have a lot of care and development put into them. They will have their own stories and secrets.
- Many NPC-related storylines, which will tell you more about them and will elevate your relationships to a new level.
- The main character—by the way, this time the main character is female—will be able to interact with NPCs and change their behavior, tastes and preferences.
- Dates (and more) with NPCs, both men and women.
- Many different fetishes. Everyone will find something that gets their engine going.
- The main character and NPCs have a lot of different skills and parameters.
- Lots of ways to earn money. From completely legal to…
- Mini-games. From lock-picking to gambling like poker.
- Crafting and selling new items.
- Experimental college with unique rules, which will lead to all kinds of spicy situations. The main character will be able to manipulate the rules to achieve her goals.
- The game is going to be set in the same place and time as Big Brother. The main character will be able to meet a lot of familiar characters and more. Oh, and spiders. There will be spiders.
- Windows, OSX and Android support.
- And, as always, great graphics. As good as last versions of Big Brother and better!
How To Install Properly So You Will Not Lost Your Save Files Whenever You Update Your Game?
Copy the folder from “C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd” or “C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\glamour\Local Storage\leveldb” to another location.
- Delete Your Game
Delete the original Old Version of Glamour.
- Start a game
Starting your a new game.
- Make a save
Save your new game progress to make save game in-game.
- Move the folder you copied back to the original location
Copy and Paste your backup savefile back to original location “C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd” or ” C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\glamour\Local Storage\leveldb”
- Do not overwrite!
Since this game encrypted your save files it will remove all existing saves if you overwrite even your backup savefile..
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!
Saves are encrypted and won’t work if shared, so please do not ask for save files! Read Q/A, How To Install Properly!
Keywords: Download Glamour mega, Download Glamour , Download Glamour full version.